Finding Iowa/Kansas Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Iowa/Kansas Lease

I’m in search for a Iowa/Kansas lease. How do you guys that hunt there now find these leases? If you know of anyone or place to lease please let me know. You can send info by PM thanks.

I think you have to draw for Iowa tags now. Not positive but I think that's right.

Comment

Check with Arrowsmith on here. He lives there and can probably give you the info you are looking for.

Comment

Iowa has been a draw state for a while. It usually takes about 3 or 4 points to get drawn depending on unit.

I believe you could buy landowner tags if you wanted hunt there every year, but if not it will take a while.

Comment

Yea Iowa is 3 or 4 years before you can hunt it your better off going to Kansas, there are a few sits that lease land https://www.basecampleasing.com/ Kansas and Iowa public land is pretty good for bow hunting I would not gun hunt it (to crazy) plus you can knock on doors and ask for permission to hunt you would be surprised.

Comment

I know this won’t be easy, but if anyone has a contact please let me know thanks.

Comment

Friend of mine found a Kansas lease on Craigslist Kansas City

Comment

Both are draw states. No transferable landowner tags in either state.

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
                  Both are draw states. No transferable landowner tags in either state.
                  yep. Missouri is OTC though, I have a hook up in far northeast MO, 10mins from Iowa, if you are interested PM me. its not a lease though, just a farmer that runs a few hunts on his farms.

Comment

Working...
                  X