Led flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led flashlights

okay with Christmas around the corner I find myself in the same situation year after year... what to buy my old man? The man who literally has everything. As an avid fisher and hunter we all love a bada** LED flashlight. So that’s what he’s getting this year. So I ask the green screen what’s the best out there right now!? Thank you!

If he does any night fishing get him a headlamp instead.

Comment

IMALENT MS18 Brightest Flashlight 100,000 Lumens, 18pcs Cree XHP70 2nd LEDs,Long Throw Up to 1350 meters Waterproof Powerfull Torch, with OLED Display and Built-in Cooling Tools https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RSRXDLX..._0Fn7DbW8YM8C1

Comment

Sniper Hawg light

Comment

Best flashlights on the market. Fenix flashlights are the brighest, highest lumen, rechargeble LED flashlights. We have everything from EDC to tactical.

Comment

Nitecore p30 flashlight, i have 2 of them and they are super bright. Cost about 80 bucks if i remember correctly

Comment

Love my stingers

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                IMALENT MS18 Brightest Flashlight 100,000 Lumens, 18pcs Cree XHP70 2nd LEDs,Long Throw Up to 1350 meters Waterproof Powerfull Torch, with OLED Display and Built-in Cooling Tools https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RSRXDLX..._0Fn7DbW8YM8C1
                Dang !!
                Must be one hell of a flashlight, maybe I can borrow yours .
                669$ just a bit too much for a flashlight.
                Now if it had a built in pistol, that would be a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                  Dang !!
                  Must be one hell of a flashlight, maybe I can borrow yours .
                  669$ just a bit too much for a flashlight.
                  Now if it had a built in pistol, that would be a deal.
                  Show me something with more lumens for cheaper

Comment

A second vote for the Stinger. Very durable, mine are about 10 years old. Look at Southwest Public Safety, good service and fast delivery. https://www.swps.com/

Comment

Bought this guy last year and love it. USB rechargeable is awesome.
                      Compared it to a stinger my buddy had last night (he said he spent around 140$ for his) and it wasn’t even close) My dad wants one also.
                      ThruNite Catapult V6 Mini Thrower Rechargeable Flashlight, Handheld Flashlight (26650 Battery Included) for Hiking, Camping, and Hunting - CW https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7PVXTS..._1Fq7DbDM8Q21S

Comment

I’ve been happy with the bushnell lights from Walmart, but I’m not hunting East Texas, so take that into consideration...

Comment

I'm very happy with this light.
                          Very bright.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            That thing is probably illegal, if NASA catches you with it. I am sure you could blind space shuttle pilots with that thing.

Comment

I have bought a lot of LED flashlights, most seem great for the first 3 to 6 months, then the batteries die, I replace them and the light is never as bright again and goes through batteries much quicker will any batteries I put in them afterwards. Like the components in the light go to crap.
                              I have a Streamlight, from about 8 to 10 years ago. I have to put batteries in it every 8 months to a year. It's supposed to only be a 700 lumen light, but it is bright. I love it. I can light up coyotes out to 300 even 400 yards with it. It used to stay on my 5.56 AR, killed many coyotes using it on the AR. I have a flashlight I bought from Academy four months ago, it's supposed to be a 1200 lumen light, not sure how they measure the lumens on lights, but there is no doubt, the Streamlight rated at 700 lumens lights the night up much better than the 1200 lumen light I got four months ago. The one I got 4 months ago, has been good so far. I can go down to the highway at night, when taking the garbage out and light up road signs very brightly well over 1/4 mile away, much better than the head lights on either my car or truck. But when outside looking for the source of a noise I heard, it lights things up but not ridiculous overkill like I would expect from a 1200 lumen light, when pointing it at something only 40 yards away. So afterwards, I went back in the house, got the Streamlight, took it out to the same spot and turned it on, there was a very noticeable difference. The Streamlight does a much better job of lighting things up.

Comment

Working...
                              X