Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Dream In The Making! Big Sandy Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow let me do some calculations

Comment

How much of this property is wooded versus open pastures ?
      Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HCGedge3 View Post
        How much of this property is wooded versus open pastures ?
        Thanks!

The entire property is hardwood timber except for the pad sit, food plots, and power line ROW!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
          The entire property is hardwood timber except for the pad sit, food plots, and power line ROW!

Shop site!

Comment

Lookin Great Jay!!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Oh wow let me do some calculations
              Reach out to Codie and he can help you with those

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Lookin Great Jay!!
              Thank you sir! Looking to get her wrapped very soon

Comment

Made it up to Big Sandy to check a few cameras. We have several mature bucks visiting the feeders. One is a very nice non typical rare to get pictures of a buck like this!
                Attached Files

Comment

Always good to see deer of that caliber showing up! Looking forward to getting started on the shop here in the next week or so

Comment

Right at 2 hours from my house. Looking good, Jay!

Comment

I want something like this for my retirement home!!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        Right at 2 hours from my house. Looking good, Jay!
                        It is an excellent location to the metro plex! Have had a few delays with the holidays, but the shop materials are finally being delivered next Thursday! Looking to have her move in ready by the end of the the month

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
                        I want something like this for my retirement home!!
                        Why wait until you are old No better time than the present

Comment

I might have to put you on my ignore list...

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            I might have to put you on my ignore list...

Is it my imagination or were you inquiring not long ago about moving to McAlester This place is an easy commute to the tree from there!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                              Is it my imagination or were you inquiring not long ago about moving to McAlester This place is an easy commute to the tree from there!

Been wanting to move to OK for a while now. My mom and stepdad live just outside of Muldrow. The problem is my business is here, and kind of tied to this area ( oil related machine shop ).

I have been trying to figure out how to make it work but too many unknowns. Maybe if I am within a couple hrs of Tulsa I could make it work. Or start an unrelated business.

I like the McAlester area generally. Dont want to get too personal, but my current home/land is paid off and worth a bit over $200k, currently have enough cash for down payment on $250k ( 20% ) or so land loan.

Really struggling over the idea of moving and starting over ( been here my whole life ) but ready to get out of here ( getting way to crowded ). Oil has been struggling for a while, and long term business prospects dont look great.

Really considering financing 160ac or so to use for hunting etc, then if business goes south, sell out here and head up there for a new start. Otherwise retire up there.

Basically the above is just a long winded way to say that every time I see your threads get bumped it stirs up the feelings and I dont like it!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                Been wanting to move to OK for a while now. My mom and stepdad live just outside of Muldrow. The problem is my business is here, and kind of tied to this area ( oil related machine shop ).

I have been trying to figure out how to make it work but too many unknowns. Maybe if I am within a couple hrs of Tulsa I could make it work. Or start an unrelated business.

I like the McAlester area generally. Dont want to get too personal, but my current home/land is paid off and worth a bit over $200k, currently have enough cash for down payment on $250k ( 20% ) or so land loan.

Really struggling over the idea of moving and starting over ( been here my whole life ) but ready to get out of here ( getting way to crowded ). Oil has been struggling for a while, and long term business prospects dont look great.

Really considering financing 160ac or so to use for hunting etc, then if business goes south, sell out here and head up there for a new start. Otherwise retire up there.

Basically the above is just a long winded way to say that every time I see your threads get bumped it stirs up the feelings and I dont like it!

It has been about six years since I have made the move up here and I don’t regret a thing! During that time, I have helped a lot of guys on TBH make the transition and have had all of them echo the same feeling! It all comes down to doing your homework and seeing if it would would be a good fit for you! Feel free to give me a call sometime if I can help answer any questions!

Comment

Working...
                                X