Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The perfect getaway

Ok here it is
    I am posting here first before starting my own thread on this property.
    34.33 acres Bloomburg TX Cass County.
    Land has it all:hunting, fishing and plenty of elbow room on a dead end private road.
    Amenities are: 12x22 cabin with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Custom built 6 months ago. Nice covered deck overlooks fruit orchard with peaches, blueberries, apples, pears, blackberries and plums. 30x30 metal shop. 2 wells, electricity and full septic system.
    1 Ac Pond full of big bass and crappie.
    Deer and pigs on property. No turkeys.
    I do not need an agent to help sell. I’m only Looking for buyers.
    $118,000 pm me for more info .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sasqy; 08-05-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I'm looking or 5+ acres in the Hill Country with a 3+BR, 2+BA house with exotics on the property/nearby. Ag Exempt, garage or shop with concrete floor and water source for game/wildlife extremely highly desired.

Serious buyer with good finances. Thanks in advance for any leads!

Comment

Originally posted by HogCommander View Post
        I'm looking or 5+ acres in the Hill Country with a 3+BR, 2+BA house with exotics on the property/nearby. Ag Exempt, garage or shop with concrete floor and water source for game/wildlife extremely highly desired.

Serious buyer with good finances. Thanks in advance for any leads!
        What’s your budget?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          $10,000 cash reward if you find me a buyer w/o a realtor. $5,000 if they have one attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Any city utilities?

Comment

Originally posted by stx View Post
            Any city utilities?

No sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ATTENTION: HUNTERS, LAND BUYERS & TIMBER INVESTORS! 371+/- Contiguous Acres of Recreational Timberland in Van Buren County Located West of Dennard...

Comment

Dad's looking for land in Trinity, Houston, Cherokee, Leon, Nacogdoches, Angelina counties. 20+ acres. Going to check out some land in Lovelady this week.

Comment

140 acre project in Oklahoma for sale! PM me with any questions guys!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                    Ok here it is
                    I am posting here first before starting my own thread on this property.
                    34.33 acres Bloomburg TX Cass County.
                    Land has it all:hunting, fishing and plenty of elbow room on a dead end private road.
                    Amenities are: 12x22 cabin with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Custom built 6 months ago. Nice covered deck overlooks fruit orchard with peaches, blueberries, apples, pears, blackberries and plums. 30x30 metal shop. 2 wells, electricity and full septic system.
                    1 Ac Pond full of big bass and crappie.
                    Deer and pigs on property. No turkeys.
                    I do not need an agent to help sell. I’m only Looking for buyers.
                    $118,000 pm me for more info .

I've been lurking for a while, not having anywhere to go this year has turned me into more serious property browsing. Haven't spoken to a realtor yet. I'm in East Texas Longview/Henderson area. This property seems interesting to me. Too new to pm

Comment

My Colorado place is sold.

I have 6 acres on Lake Eufaula Oklahoma I'm considering selling. The property sits on state land making approximately a 40 acre huntable chunk. Decent deer in the area, with a 130inch buck more than doable. The property has had new gravel roads put in, over the last few months. Electric has also been run to the property as well. There is a good path down to the water, where you can launch a boat. The property is approximately 5 miles from town.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by tradslam; 12-02-2019, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                        48 acres between Seadrift and POC I might be interested in selling to the right buyer for a good price. No improvements now but would be perfect coastal getaway just up the road from Bob and Lennards.

Sent from somewhere
                        Re-attacking this in case anyone is interested, be a great home base for a Cast and Blast.

Also have almost 4 acres in POC proper for sale if anyone is interested there.

Sent from somewhere

Comment

260 acres in Leon co.
                          Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
                          Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
                          Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig

Comment

Looking for 10+ acres in Kerr county

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                              260 acres in Leon co.
                              Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
                              Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
                              Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig

Any questions? - I’ll be glad to answer.

BP

Comment

My farm is no longer for sale, lets try that

Comment

Working...
                                X