Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groundbreaking at Coal Creek Ranch! It could be yours!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got all of the dirt work finished for the concrete crew, who arrived this evening, to tie in the re-bar in preparation for the pour tomorrow Also, meeting the future owner out there tomorrow around noon for a final walk through inspection before closing Looking forward to handing off the keys to the new owner soon
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
      MAN! I can't believe I had to miss out on all of the FUN...but, it seems like 6 very capable hands held the project all the way around!! Looking good sir! Did ya'll have to pay Tim extra to do all the electrics with his shirt off? Dozer looks like it made quick work of the water line trench.
      If you were going to miss out, that was the day We were able to accomplish quite a bit! Tim's lack of clothing was needed to keep his body temp regulated, so we were able to over look that minor infraction of company policy for the sake of productivity The dozer saved three men from having back surgery and several days worth of labor

Comment

The shop is complete and the new owner is setting up his camp! This project will be closed in 7-10 days and a new land owners journey begins
        Attached Files

Comment

Now that is awesome! Let the journey begin!

btw, that barn looks very familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
            Now that is awesome! Let the journey begin!

btw, that barn looks very familiar.
            The color scheme is my signature

Comment

Put a feeder out on the bean plot to see if I couldn't get some of the deer we had on camera before the batteries died! Glad to see they didn't stray to far I hate it when the dew distorts pics of your target buck
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks like closing may be able to take place late this week or early the following

Comment

Looks great! Fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    Looks great! Fantastic job!
                    Thank you sir! It has been a neat experience developing this property

Closing is tomorrow at 10 am

Comment

Coal Creek is a wrap boy's! We closed today and a new land owner begins his journey north of the Red River Appreciate all of the interest fellas
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jay, I hope you wrote it into the contract that the new owner is obligated to take us all along for this first fall.

Congrats to the new owner! Should be a memorable fall!

Comment

Y’all buried that pvc the old school way They rent ditching machines you know Nice looking shop and nice looking bucks too, congrats to the new owner !

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                            Jay, I hope you wrote it into the contract that the new owner is obligated to take us all along for this first fall.

Congrats to the new owner! Should be a memorable fall!
                            I totally agree with you Booner, I think the new owner is going to have an awesome first fall!

Comment

The boy's at Coal Creek finished out nicely
                              Attached Files

Comment

I just read this whole thread and my mind is made up. Think in a couple more years I’m going to get serious about buying in Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X