Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery club, ASA Qaulifier

January Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th 2020

Going to be a great course and all new practice range!!! Come out and have a great time for the first shoot of the year. Look on the MAC webb page for details and phone numbers.
    We look forward to seeing all the old gang and hopefully a bunch of new faces. Bring the kids and have some fun.

One more week until you can start working on your 2020 shooter of the year scores for ASA. Come on out and see what you can do. If you want to shoot for fun we can do that also. Mesquite Archery Club welcomes everyone and all types of archery equipment. Looking for an Archery Club to join, grab an application online or at the ASA shoot. We will be looking for ya'll there.

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

It looks like the weekend weather is going to be great. The course might be a little wet but we look forward to everyone coming out. We have set a really good course, put up new target bags on the practice range and all we need is a bunch of archers to come and shoot with us on Saturday and Sunday. Everyone is welcome and if you like what you see think about joining Mesquite Archery club. Stop by and say hello when you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
          Looking forward to it!

Hello Marty, I was looking forward to seeing you and catching up on gossip but I received news that will take me out of town this weekend. Enjoy the shoot and I will catch you down the road.

Comment

I'm going to try to make it but family first

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              I'm going to try to make it but family first
              We always look forward to your smiling face and yes family comes first. Hope all is well.

Comment

Thanks, Eldon ...

Comment

Working...
                X