Bino & Rangefinder harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino & Rangefinder harness

Looking for a chest rig that can hold my binoculars and rangefinder all in one. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the best you can do is FHF Gear

Comment

I use the Crooked Horn Outfitters bino system with the RF Sidekick. I like the range finder on my upper right chest. Works great.

Comment

Horn Hunter OP-X is what I am using, comes with the RF holster and waterproof cover.

Comment

The kuiu harness with a nikon rangefinder tether is what I have run for the last 4 years.. I cant find a better system..

Comment

I ended up buying the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop based on that thread. I like the design and so far it doesn't seem cumbersome wearing while I practice. I ordered a T-Reign tether for my rangefinder to see how well it works with the harness.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

The Bino X is not only our biggest case, it combines our Zip-Noâ„¢ magnetic seal with Progressive Opening technology to give your gear even more protection.

I run this bino harness. its big enough to hold my leica rangefinding binos and kestrel ballistic wind meter so I'm sure it'll hold your binos and a rangefinder. very comfortable to carry as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                I ended up buying the Outdoor Vision Ridgetop based on that thread. I like the design and so far it doesn't seem cumbersome wearing while I practice. I ordered a T-Reign tether for my rangefinder to see how well it works with the harness.
                This is the harness I have as well

Comment

Originally posted by kdenhead View Post
                  I use the Crooked Horn Outfitters bino system with the RF Sidekick. I like the range finder on my upper right chest. Works great.
                  This is the best system out there......unless you like having a lunch box sitting on your chest.

You can dye it black with Rit Synthetic Dye. Not perfect, but better than the ghey camo it comes in!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Side Kick.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	24546544

Comment

Kuiu Harness and Rangefinder Pocket as well as a tether cord for the rangefinder.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                      Kuiu Harness and Rangefinder Pocket as well as a tether cord for the rangefinder.
                      Same here

Comment

Outdoor Vision for me. I like how the lid opens out rather than into your chest, and the harness itself is very comfortable and stable. The RF pouch works pretty nice too.

I had a Horn Hunter Bino Hub and it's a really decent system for the $. I don't like the Kuiu harness even though I wanted to...I just put my binos on a tripod too much to like the system. AGC makes some good stuff, as does FHF and Marsupial gear. But I love the Outdoor Vision!

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                          http://www.badlandspacks.com/gear/op...binocular-case
                          I run this bino harness. its big enough to hold my leica rangefinding binos and kestrel ballistic wind meter so I'm sure it'll hold your binos and a rangefinder. very comfortable to carry as well.
                          This is the one I bought also. I like it.

Comment

I have the mystery ranch harness and range finder pocket. Works great for me and it matches my pack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X