No announcement yet.

Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, blasting guns wouldn’t effect me either way. But there ain’t any way in heck I’d be chasing water chickens when I know what’s out there. Especially in November.

And considering you gotta be done by noon with your feathered friends that leaves a lot of daylight left.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
      I'm descent at getting bucks on camera, terrible at killing them.
      Man they dont ever do what you plan on them doing. They kinda have a mind of their own [emoji848] I believe that's what draws me to bowhunting in general. It's not easy.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfalcone8 View Post
        Hahaha I sense some hard feelings from the kirbster.... I bet if we get into that creek out of Trophy Club park again Dan we can kill enough ducks blasting shotguns, we could really fire up the Kirbster.
        I'd stick to the birds. At least you harvest what you're after then. Stay on the ducks. Leave us the bucks. [emoji6]

Comment

I dont like shooting the ducks, I just like bird watching. I go get my permits each year to make it one less permit available to you cruel hunters

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            I dont like shooting the ducks, I just like bird watching. I go get my permits each year to make it one less permit available to you cruel hunters
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] so you're the one.

Comment

Dan def just came out of the closet on the green screen!! I am so happy for you, my tree huggin friend!

Comment

Grapevine Lake draw

Well it can’t be any worse than the Asian gentlemen 2 years ago firing off .30-06s, handguns and shotguns into the creek. Or the guy on the bicycle in a bright yellow jumpsuit trying to harass hunters... or the unfriendly guy that tried to fight me in 2016 for carting a deer out on one of the hiking trails.

And of course it’s 2018. Coming out of the closet is a very traumatic experience I’m told. Probably a lot like realizing I’m getting up at 3am to fling steel at a glorified water chicken that I will shoot 6 of and then thoroughly hate breasting and marinating while trying to google a decent recipe for duck that doesn’t include some sort of hideous marinade to cover up the taste of liver, instead of chasing a deer. Of course this is before I throw my hands up and do what 99% of other people do and either marinade it in Italian dressing or wrap it in bacon before forcing myself to suffer through eating it because I have to justify to my fiancée why exactly I got up at 3am to chase water chickens.

Or I could go kill something I actually enjoy eating, throw it on the wall for the rest of my life and fight my soon to be wife over whether or not she gets to hang Christmas lights from it.

If my jokingly snide comment offended you earlier, I can get you some preparation H to cool that butt hurt. It was a joke.

But none of this matters anyways, since there are no deer at the vine, and you’re a peta member anyways [emoji6].

On a side note, I’m kinda surprised the lake is only 7 foot high at this point. Some of the lakes south of here at hitting 8-12ft. If the water holds it’s gonna be pretty good for you bird brained fellas.
                Last edited by Kirby86; 10-18-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                  Well it can’t be any worse than the Asian gentlemen 2 years ago firing off .30-06s, handguns and shotguns into the creek. Or the guy on the bicycle in a bright yellow jumpsuit trying to harass hunters... or the unfriendly guy that tried to fight me in 2016 for carting a deer out on one of the hiking trails.

And of course it’s 2018. Coming out of the closet is a very traumatic experience I’m told. Probably a lot like realizing I’m getting up at 3am to fling steel at a glorified water chicken that I will shoot 6 of and then thoroughly hate breasting and marinating while trying to google a decent recipe for duck that doesn’t include some sort of hideous marinade to cover up the taste of liver, instead of chasing a deer. Of course this is before I throw my hands up and do what 99% of other people do and either marinade it in Italian dressing or wrap it in bacon before forcing myself to suffer through eating it because I have to justify to my fiancée why exactly I got up at 3am to chase water chickens.

Or I could go kill something I actually enjoy eating, throw it on the wall for the rest of my life and fight my soon to be wife over whether or not she gets to hang Christmas lights from it.

If my jokingly snide comment offended you earlier, I can get you some preparation H to cool that butt hurt. It was a joke.

But none of this matters anyways, since there are no deed at the vine, and you’re a peta member anyways [emoji6].

On a side note, I’m kinda surprised the lake is only 7 foot high at this point. Some of the lakes south of here at hitting 8-12ft. If the water holds it’s gonna be pretty good for you bird brained fellas.
                  [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that's exactly why I quit killing the birds. They taste like doo doo. [emoji90][emoji90] I figured if I'm not gonna eat it I womt kill it. With the exception of some swine every now and then I donr kill what I wont eat.

Comment

But none of this matters anyways, since there are no deed at the vine, and you’re a peta member anyways [emoji6].

How dare you assume my gender?

Comment

How dare you assume my gender?
                      It's 2018... gender doesn't matter!! You can be whatever you want buddy!

Comment

But none of this matters anyways, since there are no deer at the vine, and you’re a peta member anyways [emoji6].

Im so glad you feel much better getting everything off your chest. Guess Drake had you in your feelings.

Comment

He has identified as a bird hunter already. Maybe that's why Dan doesn't have his bow buck yet either. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Can I identify as someone who got drawn for a deer tag this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodson View Post
                              Can I identify as someone who got drawn for a deer tag this year?

Ultralite is a bird watcher and wont use his, maybe you can talk him into it and pull of some freaky friday stuff.

Comment

Guys, can we all just be friends?

Comment

Working...
                                X