Car in Seattle goes through protesters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car in Seattle goes through protesters.

It was illegal to block the freeway but now they say they will enforce it.

If he did go around road barriers he may be in deep trouble.

Comment

It's not a peaceful protest when you close down an interstate.

Roads are for cars.

I still want to know exactly who can stop traffic. Can I stop I-35 through Austin because I'm protesting whatever? Or will I be arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        If he did go around road barriers he may be in deep trouble.

He did from what I have read .

Comment

Momma always said. Don't play in the street. Evidently their mamma never told them that.

Comment

What a tragedy how many more young lives are going to be lost due to these lawless protest?? I don't care if these young people think they are making a difference, they need to follow the rule of law. The mayor of Seattle and the Governor of Washington state should be thrown out of office. What a freaking mess. May the Good Lord Bless America.

Comment

I bet those morons called the police too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Liberal implosion...Winning!

Comment

I'm seeing mixed signals on him accessing the hwy on the reverse ramp & many have said other on ramps were open & officially closed 1hr before impact...got some good air time & one victim was actually live feeding their fate. The sound of the crash was pretty creepy. Lots & Lots of evidence where local LE said it was only a matter of time before somebody was killed on that hwy.

Comment

Play stupid Games::::::

Comment

It probably doesn’t matter what the driver did or why.

He is reported to have left the scene after killing someone. He is probably looking at a lot of prison time.

In the road? Barricade? Road closed? None of it likely matters.

Comment

Dang don’t walk on the freeway. That was tough to watch

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

He is reported to have left the scene after killing someone. He is probably looking at a lot of prison time.

Why would you stay on scene if you feared for your life?

Comment

Oh, I didn't think if he got on the hwy legally it would save face...it's been regularly closed come dark for almost 3 weeks. The guy is screwed.

I'm not sure what he was thinking if he was from the area.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

But the driver is black. How's that going to play into this?

Comment

Working...
                              X