Chaz update??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaz update??

my husband and I were wondering what is going on in Seattle with Chop / Chaz. So we Googled it.

Not a single news story in 2 days. A guy posted a video of him walking around this morning waiting for the police to retake their station but he said all of the BLM people left and only Antifa was still there. He wouldn't go near the groups of them, even though it was 5 am and 99% were sleeping.

Just like that, it seems they just went home. No one arrested.

I may check it out next week. Ill be in the area and see if they will stamp my passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      my husband and I were wondering what is going on in Seattle with Chop / Chaz. So we Googled it.

Not a single news story in 2 days. A guy posted a video of him walking around this morning waiting for the police to retake their station but he said all of the BLM people left and only Antifa was still there. He wouldn't go near the groups of them, even though it was 5 am and 99% were sleeping.

Just like that, it seems they just went home. No one arrested.

I seen a video of backhoes pushing roadblocks today . And a few idiots laying in the road in front of the backhoe.

Comment

I think 2 people were shot inside the country of CHAZ couple days ago, 1 killed. Their utopia kinda fell apart after that.

Comment

I guess they ran out of s’mores and ended their camping trip early

Comment

They should require them to take a bath, that would clear the area quickly!

Comment

Read this morning where the mayor extended the eviction to Sunday. I’m sure they still won’t be willing to leave by then either. They also were rioting at the west precinct yesterday and riot officers had to break it up

Comment

My sentiments
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  My sentiments

Comment

Next time just drop off a couple pallets of the cheapest vodka around and they'll wake up and crawl home

Comment

They should be put in front of a firing squad

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Like a lot of other "trending", flash-in-pan events Chaz, Chop or what not existed beyond its "usefulness"

I believe the citizens of Seattle should sue the municipality for their incompitance in handling the situation and largely allowing/encouraging the lawlessness and the damages/losses incurred by the citizens.
                        Last edited by Pedernal; 06-28-2020, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Like a lot of other "trending", flash-in-pan events Chaz, Chop or what not existed beyond its "usefulness"

I believe the citizens of Seattle should sue the municipality for their incompitance in handling the situation and largely allowing/encouraging the lawlessness and the damages/losses incurred by the citizens.
                          And have federal bail out? Thats ultimately the goal of democrats

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^. Not one federal dollar should be doled out to bailout states with fiscally irresponsible municipal or state entities. Unfortunately, We don't make policy so eventually federal dollars will go out to places like Seattle and NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              My sentiments
                              That's the best yet! AMEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X