X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbott shutting us down again...

Here we go again
    Attached Files

We can congregate in large groups at work, but we can't congregate at bars or restaurants.

What is the difference between people tubing a river, or hundreds/thousands(?) of people packing into big office buildings downtown?

Comment

What a crock. I've lost all respect for the clown.

Comment

Total BS.

Comment

Sad,
          This is a Quote from Ruby Thewes, in Cold Mountain BUT fits perfectly with the Stupidity we are facing today with this man made Chinese Flu. "They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'S.H.I.T., it's raining!'

Comment

I'm glad I booked a $600 condo on the Comal for next week. So frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              Sad,
              This is a Quote from Ruby Thewes, in Cold Mountain BUT fits perfectly with the Stupidity we are facing today with this man made Chinese Flu. "They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say '*****, it's raining!'
              Fantastic movie, by the way.

Comment

The idiot county judge here in harris county is wanting to make another stay at home order. It is coming if dora can.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  I'm glad I booked a $600 condo on the Comal for next week. So frustrating.

Bring your own tube. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The longer we hide from this the longer it's going to go on. But we all know this will go on until November and then it will disappear

Comment

Why the explicit targeting of "Rafting and Tubing" businesses? That's a strange one....well, they're all strange, but this one is explicitly.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        Bring your own tube. Problem solved

We have our own tubes, I guess I was under the impression they were shutting down the river so no one could tube or raft. Guess I need to do a little research.

Comment

Yay lets crash our economy!

Comment

We have our own tubes, I guess I was under the impression they were shutting down the river so no one could tube or raft. Guess I need to do a little research.

It just says the business need to shutdown. The river itself isn’t owned by the businesses

Comment

Just the businesses. We have a house booked next week on the Comal and aren't changing anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X