The Hunting Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunting Public

I've been following these guys for a while now, and they put all the TV hunting shows to shame. It's nice to see people "making it" in the hunting industry who are just normal guys who love to hunt.

"You need to go and hunt, and have a good time, and try to figure things out, and harvest whatever the hell you want. If you see a two year old buck and you're in a state where you don't see those very often, and it gets your heart pounding, stop thinking about all the guys on TV and just kill that **** thing." (Aaron Warbritton - The Hunting Public)

The Hunting Public is an online video series that focuses on relating to all groups of hunters. By hunting in a variety of different situations we will try to teach our viewers different strategies for harvesting game.

Interesting...thanks for the find...i’ll check them out. Can’t stand 98% of the music video like hunting shows out there now. Pretty much stick with meat eater....

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
      I've been following these guys for a while now, and they put all the TV hunting shows to shame. It's nice to see people "making it" in the hunting industry who are just normal guys who love to hunt.

"You need to go and hunt, and have a good time, and try to figure things out, and harvest whatever the hell you want. If you see a two year old buck and you're in a state where you don't see those very often, and it gets your heart pounding, stop thinking about all the guys on TV and just kill that **** thing." (Aaron Warbritton - The Hunting Public)

The Hunting Public is an online video series that focuses on relating to all groups of hunters. By hunting in a variety of different situations we will try to teach our viewers different strategies for harvesting game.

https://www.thehuntingpublic.com
      I cant remember who on here pointed them out to me but I 100% agree. The way they hunt and go about there business is a model of what hunting is about and should be. Regardless of size or age these guys are overjoyed with every animal. They've definitely got a fan in me!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Completely agree, them and Born And Raised Outdoors. Those two are my favorite shows to watch. Just common hunters trying to get it done on public land. None of this private land high priced, high fenced hunting.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

MeatEater is another one of my favs.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting Public, Hunting Beast, DIY Sportsman, and Shane Simpson are all some of the best online hunting content available (for anyone that doesn’t know all those guys hunt together a lot, and they promote each other’s content).

Midwest Whitetail and Bowhunt or Die/bowhunting.com are also fantastic.

Comment

I need to look into some of these shows.

Comment

Huge THP Fan right here!

Comment

They are great. Put out a ton of good content this time of year.

Comment

One of the best hunting shows out there- regular dudes with regular equipment making it happen and sharing tips!

Comment

The younger one Ted is my favorite out of the crew. Favorite episode is when He kills a monster in Missouri hunting off the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. I discovered them on a YouTube rabbit trail a couple months ago. Best show out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                          I cant remember who on here pointed them out to me but I 100% agree. The way they hunt and go about there business is a model of what hunting is about and should be. Regardless of size or age these guys are overjoyed with every animal. They've definitely got a fan in me!
                          Yes, you are correct. There was a thread on here about this. Maybe 2-3 years ago? Good stuff.

Comment

I dropped dish a while back. Hadn’t watched any outdoors channel stuff in a year. It’s all “pimped” out product whore trash

These guys are the best out there! There are ALOT of similar that beat anything on syndicated tv. But most are not 1/1000 as good as they think they are and just repeat info off other channels and not even practiced. A fake is easy to spot. Especially when asked to show me proof!

These guys are just fun to watch and real.

I say rather than main stream beards... we grow a “teddy”... (basically a dirty sanchez )

Comment

The hunting public, Midwest whitetail, Hushin, and Bowhunt or die are the best on you tube .

Comment

Working...
                              X