No announcement yet.

Indoor Rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have two indoor rabbits. They are a pita, cause they bite. They are dwarf bunnies. I had one as a kid that was fun and he was gentle. These bunnies are the devil. If you get some make sure they aren’t the dwarf ones. They really aren’t to bad to take care of. The kids clean their cage once a week and we have a foldable pin they can play in during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have an indoor rabbit and it’s easy— he’s a great pet. Litter box trained and good with the dogs and cat. Just be very careful and methodical about the introduction. Once they get used to him and part of the family it’s no different from any other family member none of our dogs has a very high prey drive. This one:

Comment

Indoor Rabbits?

My kids have a mini lop that lives in a cage in the playroom. They clean the litter twice a week and it’s not stinky. He gets a few hours a day of free roaming in the house and does great. Super cool low maintenance pet! They recommend mini lop because they are very easy going
        Last edited by Saltaholic; 06-28-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

old Miss Texas Blue Eyes, aka Ninja Bunny, she was cool. She did have a litter box and we cleaned it daily. Just like when we had cats. She was the Fort Worth Stock Show Reserve Grand Champion rabbit in 1987. She was a Rex and dern fine one. We kept her because she lived. All of my other rabbits died in the heat. She had personality and was fun. Sometimes I miss her.

Thing about rabbits that most people don't know is they are not snuggly. It stresses them too much. Thats why most Easter bunnies don't live but a few months. They have heart attacks from being handled too much.

Comment

We have had a bunny for around 2 months.. Coolest pet we have ever had.. The **** thing is litter box trained.. Only craps in its box.. It comes to you like a dog and it doesnt stink.. The one we got is a Californain.. Its white with black ears and feet.. Super cool pet

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              We have an indoor rabbit and it’s easy— he’s a great pet. Litter box trained and good with the dogs and cat. Just be very careful and methodical about the introduction. Once they get used to him and part of the family it’s no different from any other family member none of our dogs has a very high prey drive. This one:
              Yeah I don't think that would go good with my blue lacy.

? For those with rabbits as pets. Do rabbits come to you like a pup would??
              Last edited by Pedernal; 06-28-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Yeah I don't think that would go good with my blue lacy.

? For those with rabbits as pets. Do rabbits come to you like a pup would??
                ours does.. She/He is awesome. Ill be honest ive googled and watched youtube videos on how to tell if its a boy or a girl and I cant figure it out lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  ours does.. She/He is awesome. Ill be honest ive googled and watched youtube videos on how to tell if its a boy or a girl and I cant figure it out lol
                  This explains so much

Keith. Buy em a ferret!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    This explains so much

Keith. Buy em a ferret!
                    lol.. touche'

But seriously I have no clue.. lol Im 95% sure its a girl.. maybe

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                      lol.. touche'

But seriously I have no clue.. lol Im 95% sure its a girl.. maybe
                      I’m not help there. I’m fairly sure they taste the same too. However, I don’t work like I do to eat rabbit LOL

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        This explains so much

Keith. Buy em a ferret!

I tried to talk her into a fish, didn’t work.

Comment

Indoor Rabbits?

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

I said none but it I meant one of our dogs has a strong prey drive. This girl is nuts about squirrels but she likes the bunny.

Comment

Working...
                          X