No announcement yet.

Prayer Request - Anxiety Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know mental health can be a hard subject to talk about particularly among men. But i struggled with some anxiety and saw a counselor through a church and it really helped me. Praying that you find some peace and that all the medical results come back favorable.

-Jake

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Look up - yoga for cops - try it in am and pm. Works.

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, peace, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for you and our world. Praying everyone is drawn closer to you God, and each other during these difficult times. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers. I had anxiety attacks/panic attacks before. After all the medical advice, er visits etc... all tests turned out to be anxiety. I thought i was having heart issues.
            I went to God with it all. I fought it off mentally as I knew it was anxiety and not a heart condition. God truly healed me in 2 days. It was like a flip of a switch. The only thing I can control is my walk with the Lord. He helps take care of everything else, even if I dont understand things.

Comment

I was going to quote some of the prayers, but I'd quote them all. So ditto on the above.

I too recommend counseling and yoga. The thing about counseling, is they should teach you to take a deep breath, hold it for a second or two and exhale completely, while relaxing all of your muscles. It takes a little practice, but it helps tremendously with the physical side of anxiety. Plus, you can use it in high stress situations to calm down - like when that trophy buck is at 10 yards.

Comment

Know you are not alone, I have had anxiety attacks in the past and do not wish those on my worst enemy. I also did the whole CT Scan and Blood work which resulted in all normal after that brought some relief.

Try to find a relaxation hobby, exercise always helped clearing my brain of negative thoughts but have to find your own release for sure. I still once in awhile deal with this but for the most part I have purged it from my life with prayer and relaxation techniques.

Comment

I’ve dealt with anxiety while working emergency services and it’s a tough battle for sure. Most department offers some kind of help for this situation. Prayers sent bud. It will get better.

Comment

Anxiety is real and far too often overlooked or minimized by people who don't understand it. Took me nearly 2 years of counseling to get mine under control. I hope you are able to find peace. It can overtake your life if you let it. Prayers and best wishes to you.

Comment

Do yourself a favor. Stay off the internet. Find something else to focus your OCD ( worry on). I find my going down a rabbit hole of worry when I have nothing better to do. The internet will never give you reassurance. Just create more doubt. You’ll pull out brother. It’s a vicious cycle that you have beat inside your mind.

Comment

Praying for you. I never felt like an anxious person but stress/anxiety has been more problematic than I realized it could be.

Comment

May God grant us protection.

Comment

We ALL are having more stress in our lives right now with the Corona and then add in all this Rioting and Protesting. My spouse is a nurse. I could write a book on what she is having to endure.
                            I am so very sorry for the loss of your father. You can only deal with today my friend. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not here yet, and worry & anxiety takes away the strength of today. " One day at a time" is all we really have. Take a deep breath, or two or three. No one has all the answers. Anxiety is awful. I believe most of us could fill a page with the " Life" issues that we are all facing. Just know that you are not alone. Expressing your concerns here are a great way to help get some release. I am sure you will get some good positive feedback and hopefully you can get some responses that will help you fight through this rough time. Stay off face book. Turn off the TV! Minimize your exposure to all this bad media. Pick one item to focus on and try to complete that one task at a time. Stay busy, keeps your mind from wandering, worrying and becoming overwhelmed. Even small steps forward are progress.

Comment

Prayers up. I had a similar situation last couple months.

Comment

Prayers sent, for healing and comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X