Needing AR-15 Lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing AR-15 Lower

Having trouble finding a lower local to the NW Houston area. Would prefer to not order online to avoid the FFL transfer fee. Has anyone bought one recently in the Houston area? Looking to spend $50-$100

Thanks

Primary Arms has Anderson in stock for 47 dollars.

DetailsThe Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 stripped lower receiver offers superior quality for your next AR budget build at an affordable price. These MIL-SPEC semi-auto lowers are machined from high-strength 7075-T6 forged aluminum with a type III black hardcoat anodized finish for durability. They are machined to precise military specifications, ensuring a secure fit for all drop-in MIL-SPEC components. These lowers are manufactured in the United States to provide reliable performance and durability for users to build on. Each AM-15 stripped lower is marked "MULTI-CAL" and is compatible with multiple AR-15 platform calibers.Features:7075-T6 forged aluminumType III hardcoat anodized blackMarked Multi-CalOpen ear designAccepts 3/4" and 1" Grip ScrewsNon RF85 lowerWeight: 0.68 lbsMade in Hebron, KentuckySee More

I have never bought a receiver from them so I am not sure if they transfer onsite. Worth a call I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
      Primary Arms has Anderson in stock for 47 dollars.

DetailsThe Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 stripped lower receiver offers superior quality for your next AR budget build at an affordable price. These MIL-SPEC semi-auto lowers are machined from high-strength 7075-T6 forged aluminum with a type III black hardcoat anodized finish for durability. They are machined to precise military specifications, ensuring a secure fit for all drop-in MIL-SPEC components. These lowers are manufactured in the United States to provide reliable performance and durability for users to build on. Each AM-15 stripped lower is marked "MULTI-CAL" and is compatible with multiple AR-15 platform calibers.Features:7075-T6 forged aluminumType III hardcoat anodized blackMarked Multi-CalOpen ear designAccepts 3/4" and 1" Grip ScrewsNon RF85 lowerWeight: 0.68 lbsMade in Hebron, KentuckySee More

I have never bought a receiver from them so I am not sure if they transfer onsite. Worth a call I guess.
      Thank you sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
        Thank you sir!!
        I just noticed they have the Aero Precision in stock for 75, I have used that on several builds and the quality is typically really good. I actually form 1'ed two of them.

Comment

Primary arms is great. They do onsite transfers and will answer any questions you may have. Just know that they do not have a "store." You must order online then pick up there. You can go there first, but they have computers for you to order from.

Comment

On the north side of Houston is Warthog arms and that's all they carry is AR stuff and ammo, they sell both AR 15 and AR10

Comment

Are you wanting to avoid the transfer fee or avoid the transfer itself? because the fee is only about 20-25 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                Primary arms is great. They do onsite transfers and will answer any questions you may have. Just know that they do not have a "store." You must order online then pick up there. You can go there first, but they have computers for you to order from.
                I found that out yesterday when I drove 45 min there. Ordered my lower and trigger in the parking lot. Should be ready in a couple days

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                  I found that out yesterday when I drove 45 min there. Ordered my lower and trigger in the parking lot. Should be ready in a couple days
                  Weird, if they have it in stock, they can usually throw your order together within 15min while you wait. That's why they have the computers in their store for you to order from. I haven't been since Covid though.

Comment

Strange. Buddy and I went there a couple of weeks ago. He placed his order for a reloader in the parking lot and we had it within 20min.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	64A39038-3EC7-4E08-8D41-ED88A3FC01C7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	24620461

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D34CD05-43F9-4F08-AEF2-22A2B674357A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	24620462

I may let this one go. Bit higher than your budget with the laser engraving lol. I figure $150 plus shipping. And yes. That is indeed Ric Flair .

WOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                      X