No announcement yet.

Vehicle Buying Expectations- Dealership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always do everything on the phone before I go, then tell them what time I will be in with a check. I also tell them that if I am in their dealership for more than 20 minutes I will leave with no car. I have left without a car before.

Comment

Went with my 23 year old daughter to buy one on Friday at Huffines Hyundai in McKinney. Rolled in and said nothing over $20K and under 20K miles. Found a nice 2019 CPO Tuscon at $19.5K and 10K miles.. used their financing with a great rate and was out 2 hours later.

Comment

I was lured in last week after the salesman told me the sale manager was wanting to move the unit and ready to roll up his sleeves for me.

Must have been wearing a tank top.
        I should have verified his attire before I drove 45 minutes away.

$300 off listed net price. But it’s already below net-net blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I'm in there more than an hour I'll leave and come back when they are ready. What takes yall so long to buy a car?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            If I'm in there more than an hour I'll leave and come back when they are ready. What takes yall so long to buy a car?
            Yup...cut to the chase. Be prepared to walk......then walk! Once they run your credit report and it’s solid, you are in the driver’s seat. No pun intended.

Comment

Buckalew Chevrolet was that way, called negotiated the price over the phone, said i would be there on said day and time, showed up they had all paperwork ready, vehicle was clean and ready to go. signed papers, walked vehicle and drove off.

30 40 min tops no hassle.

Comment

Took me 6 months to buy my truck. Went to way to many dealerships then got smart and just did all my negotiating/ looking online. I’d get a quote from one dealer then edit the quote by dropping it 4-5k less then send it to other dealers to see if they could match it. It actual worked and got a good deal.

Comment

Bought a raptor two months ago from a dealership I never stepped foot in. Best buying experience I ever had.

Just bought my wife a used expedition and had everything worked out before we went in.

The internet makes it too easy to shop around and compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Yep, I have sales price and buyers order before I ever step foot in dealership. It's really not that hard

X2
                    I’ve done this on my last three vehicles and it was a very simple quick process! No haggle and no back and forth.

Comment

Kia down the street would not let us on the lot today. Had to sell them a part from the street. Buying a car may get put on hold for a while......

Wonder how service and the body shop is going to work?????

Comment

Working...
                      X