No announcement yet.

Who’s Traveling for Work this Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be all over south Texas as if that counts. Gotta chase that black gold while I can

Comment

Im on a rig offshore. Not real sure what to expect. Honestly wouldnt bother me to get stuck out here a few extra weeks to let all this stuff blow over.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
        Im on a rig offshore. Not real sure what to expect. Honestly wouldnt bother me to get stuck out here a few extra weeks to let all this stuff blow over.
        That’s right. I’m bob’n around about a 100 miles out myself. Two more weeks!!!
        Might have to post up at the lease for my whole month off 🤘

Comment

Offshore in the GOM myself. I requested to work over for anyone who doesn't or can't make crew change. Atleast I can dodge most the BS out here and make a little extra

Comment

I'm offshore in Myanmar, been here since the February 19th. If i get relief i will be headed home on the 25th.

Comment

I was supposed to be in Oklahoma City this week but it got cancelled.

Comment

I'm having a meeting with the boss this morning.

He's already given me Friday off to go fishing, and we probably are working from home today.

Gonna get me a cup of coffee and see if I can talk me into getting the whole week canceled....

Comment

I’m flying to Salt Lake City at noon today. We have a company wide travel ban. But I’m the exception to that rule.

Comment

not travelling but the town looked like a Sunday morning instead of a Monday on the way in just now

Comment

I will work as normal but this will be interesting with all the school closures. I am afraid that the next few weeks will be hard on my accounts receivable.

Comment

I was in Nashville last week and got a call from my boss who told me that our corporate was cancelling all flight travel until further notice! He did let me fly home.
                        I had already set up new plans for this week and was on my way to Jackson MS this morning when I got a call saying the plant cancelled our visit for training so I turned around and came home. I am dead in the water now.

Comment

Was supposed to go to Biloxi last week for training and it was cancelled due to this hysteria.

Stayed at a hotel this weekend for Bownanza and there was a decent crowd at most hotels I saw.

Comment

Grounded until further notice.

I normally travel somewhere every week, but home at night all but a few weeks.

Comment

My son was to go to Montreal on business but postponed that trip.

Comment

I "had" 9 appointments scheduled for this week. Now, I have none. Like Radar, my accounts receivables are gonna suck in short order.

Comment

Working...
                                X