No announcement yet.

Hunterextravaganza Houston- who is going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it was a good show! Kiddos and wife even enjoyed it too. Bought some cool stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure hope I win something from the drawing from the Texas Hunter Products.

Comment

Hunterextravaganza Houston- who is going

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        Had a tremendous show. Got to see a bunch of friends and sell a bunch of product.

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
        Thought it was a good show! Kiddos and wife even enjoyed it too. Bought some cool stuff.

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
        Great day at the Hunters Extra. Was lucky to get to talk to Smart and FND for a while about game cameras while they were working the Fish Tank. Saw some really cool new things that I can't live without. Now I need a new Directional Feeder from Heath, a new Blind from Krivoman and purchased another Tmate from GunnyArt.TBH was well represented today!

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
        Nice to meet you Charlie ! My wife and I had a good time at the show.

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
        We had a great time yesterday. My 4 year old grandson caught a couple of catfish. I said hi to Jeff and Smart. I appreciate everything those guys do for the kids to have fun. I thought it was a pretty good show. Got some info on NZ stag and maybe another trip to Africa.

Good seeing you folks yesterday and today as well! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello or fishing! Helps break up the time..

Fun show for sure with the fishing being really good for the most part. Sunday was a little slower but that can be expected. TBH represented well! I bet we saw 35-40ish all three days.

Comment

Had a tremendous show. Got to see a bunch of friends and sell a bunch of product.
          Great to meet you sir and glad I got to pick up a couple more of your camera mounts.

Comment

I was up there today with my 1 year old. Bought a few things signed up for raffle hunts that I can’t afford. Lol

Comment

Wish I would have read over this before going today. I would have liked to meet a few of you

Comment

Met some famous people today and some infamous maybe too. Just kidding. I did enjoy actually meeting some from here. Enjoyed the show.

Comment

It was packed on Sunday

Comment

Had a good time in Houston visiting with many old friends and made a few new ones. One of the first people that I saw when we arrived was Gunnyart. Hope to see a bunch of you in Houston.
                    Adios,
                    gary

Comment

Lets do it again this weekend...

...and the one after!

I love it but man is it exhausting.

Comment

Much better.

Comment

Enjoyed it!

thanks for the shout out Smart! those dang city kids were scared of a catfish

Comment

Lets do it again this weekend...

...and the one after!

I love it but man is it exhausting.

Every time I tried to come by you were busy! That’s a good thing. I’ll catch you in Fort Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              I came by looking for you, but you'd left the booth. Saw you later across the hall but you were in deep conversation on your phone so I strolled on by like a ninja.

Probably telling the wife I didn’t stay up to late and I ate healthy. [emoji1]

Hate I missed it you.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Every time I tried to come by you were busy! That’s a good thing. I’ll catch you in Fort Worth.
                                Sounds good. Catch you there.

Comment

Working...
                                X