No announcement yet.

Asf ez-feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 300# All Seasons stand and fill. I am not impressed with the throw distance nor with the amount of corn that stays stuck on the bottom slide plate. Especially in humid conditions. For almost $600 I expected more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Went by the Denton Bucees to get fuel and noticed 12 shiny new feeders out on the side with a few open parking spots right next to them. Figured now was as good a time to get out and give them a lookover for my SNF purchases I plan on making after season. Anyway I figured I'd shoot some pics of it from other angles we don't have here to give folks some viewing without going by there.

Overall it is a nice feeder for the money. If I was on a budget and wanted a high capacity feeder it would be a no brainer...even over a $300 55 gallon drum feeder. There are some chincy areas like the door cover for the timer, the exposed motor/ wires, the rivots and the sealant inside but it's $399 for a reason. Definitely things most folks can fix or make mods for. It does suck to think you need to fix something you just bought new though. I sure like the Lamcos and am leaning that way but it sure is tempting getting two for the price of just over the cost of one Lamco. Hopefully the seams don't leak like the AS of the past. Only time will tell. On with the pics!

[ATTACH]935199[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935200[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935201[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935202[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935203[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935204[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935206[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935207[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]935209[/ATTACH]

You can slip your finger in between the sheet metal at the bottom. The overlap will keep the water out but a couple more rivots would have been nice
      [ATTACH]935210[/ATTACH]
      You got a Bucees? Next thing you’re gonna expect is an H-E-B 😛

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        You got a Bucees? Next thing you’re gonna expect is an H-E-B [emoji14]

I would be complete![emoji23]

Comment

Any idea how much corn this thing puts out on low? I'm set at 12 seconds a day.

Comment

Anyone know if Buc-ee’s in Waller has any in stock now?

Comment

Does Bucees have a end the season sale on these feeders? Could use two.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Asf ez-feeder

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                Does Bucees have a end the season sale on these feeders? Could use two.

$399 still when I was there today. I betting since they store outside they stay at normal price..

First year with them so there is no past history of sales for them.

Comment

I bought 2 of these after finding this thread on here. I’ve been real pleased with them so far. Thanks Smart for the update on the availability at the North Ft Worth location, that is where I picked mine up at.

Comment

Saw them in Temple this morning. Would have snagged one but I didn’t have any room in the truck. Looks like a good enough deal for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      $399 still when I was there today. I betting since they store outside they stay at normal price..

First year with them so there is no past history of sales for them.
                      Ok thanks.

Comment

Half dozen or so in stock at the Wharton store for any folks traveling the south corridor. Good luck
                        Attached Files

Comment

I picked two up today in Waller.

Comment

Asf ez-feeder

There is one less in Bastrop as of yesterday.
                            The Luling store had them lined up by the plenty.
                            The Bastrop store had one out front and another 5 or six on the East side.

Has anyone considered hinging the lid?
                            I have a 600#er with the same lid on 6’ legs and it’s lid is always a hassle to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by DaveC; 01-07-2019, 12:36 AM.

Comment

So how did they hold up through the season???? Thinking about buying one and want real world opinions.

Comment

Anybody traveling through waller let me know if they have any left, plan on picking up two Thursday

Comment

Working...
                                X