good popup blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good popup blind

im 6'3", shoot a 35" ATA bow and am looking for a good popup blind i can shoot out of comfortably. probably will be sitting on a platform just tall enough to get it off the ground. what do you guys like?

I’m 6’2” and shoot bows from 32-35 inch ata. I like the double bulls the best out of the pop ups. No problem for me shooting out of one. I think mine are all double wides and darkhorses now. They last the best out of what I have had and you get what you pay for! We also used 2 xenex blinds this past year and they were great. No problem shooting out of them. Not sure if the fabric is as durable but it’s only been one year.

Comment

Check out the cabelas' blinds. I have one( can't think of the name) that is really good blind and not that expensive. Plenty big enough for your frame.

Comment

Barronett Big Mike

Comment

Look at the Barronett Blinds they make a couple up 80'' & 84'' tall to the canter, they work great for us tall people ( I'm 6' 7'' tall).

Comment

XENEK's Apex ground blind

You're welcome to sign up for our blind/decoy giveaway. Our Apex blind is 74" at the center. More importantly, it has a window system that adjusts for the height of each hunter. Good luck in your search and good luck this season! https://huntxenek.com/dsd-spring-giveaway/
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              I’m 6’2” and shoot bows from 32-35 inch ata. I like the double bulls the best out of the pop ups. No problem for me shooting out of one. I think mine are all double wides and darkhorses now. They last the best out of what I have had and you get what you pay for! We also used 2 xenex blinds this past year and they were great. No problem shooting out of them. Not sure if the fabric is as durable but it’s only been one year.
              Thanks for the mention, Docmay. Blinds are definitely put to the test in the harsh Texas weather. Regarding durability, Double Bull uses 50-50 cotton/poly blind. XENEK uses 100% polyester (600D) and is the only manufacturer that offers a warranty on the fabric. If you see any issues with the fabric, feel free to reach out, and we'll take a look. Hope you have a great season!

Comment

Cabelas brand blinds are great blinds!

Comment

Working...
                X