This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I don't want to discredit the doctors but they were wanting to pull the plug and called Hospice in. Jenn and I told them to **** off and we're ( more me and TBH brothers) are turning it to Jesus and my Christian prayer warriors here on TBH. The majority of nurses have been good. But make no mistake Gods hand is responsible. Courtney should have died last week and prayer brought her back. **** on the doctors that gave up

Goodness...

Comment

good news!
      Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Goodness...
        Jason I told Jenn that we don't quit. She will have to die on the machine. No exceptions no doubt. We don't quit we don't give up. And if I ever run into the Dr that told Jenn " we're wasting our time" well I just waste my time by throwing is F'ing *** through the nearest wall.
        Last edited by BrandonA; 03-06-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I don't want to discredit the doctors but they were wanting to pull the plug and called Hospice in. Jenn and I told them to **** off and we're ( more me and TBH brothers) are turning it to Jesus and my Christian prayer warriors here on TBH. The majority of nurses have been good. But make no mistake Gods hand is responsible. Courtney should have died last week and prayer brought her back. **** on the doctors that gave up
          100% correct, awesome news continued prayers...

Comment

Faith. I have a church friend that had a baby that had a stroke at birth. Half the kids brain is a black empty void. Doctors told the parents to pull the plug, and look forward, maybe to a vegetative child. I told the young parents to ignore everything those doctors had to say, and BELIEVE. That kids brain, with God's intervention, rewired itself. The kid has a couple of physical issues. But given his circumstances, is thriving. God works miracles. You gotta believe.

Comment

Let it go my brother...stay the course & do not let anything idle stated steal your peace!! <><.

Those of us that trust in faith understand. Look at Garguy!! We will never understand the amazement of the words 'anything is possible through God.' Still, I am in awe of the advancement of medicine & how far we have come in very short order, but must understand that doctors are only human & need our prayers along with every other caretaker looking over Court!!

I would very much encourage all the prayer warriors to not overlook the Dr's & nurses!! PLEASE extend & pray for discernment to those put in charge over her care & it very well may be He touches those very folks that wanted to yank the plug. God has a mysterious way of letting situations like these bring Him glory & blessings to those even minutely involved.

Comment

Good word Artos.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  Let it go my brother...stay the course & do not let anything idle stated steal your peace!! <><.

Those of us that trust in faith understand. Look at Garguy!! We will never understand the amazement of the words 'anything is possible through God.' Still, I am in awe of the advancement of medicine & how far we have come in very short order, but must understand that doctors are only human & need our prayers along with every other caretaker looking over Court!!

I would very much encourage all the prayer warriors to not overlook the Dr's & nurses!! PLEASE extend & pray for discernment to those put in charge over her care & it very well may be He touches those very folks that wanted to yank the plug. God has a mysterious way of letting situations like these bring Him glory & blessings to those even minutely involved.

I'm at peace but I want credit to go where it's due

Comment

Jason I told Jenn that we don't quit. She will have to die on the machine. No exceptions no doubt. We don't quit we don't give up. And if I ever run into the Dr that told Jenn " we're wasting our time" well I just waste my time by throwing is F'ing *** through the nearest wall.

Yeah you told us.....

Glad Courtney is doing better and they didn't let her go. I do have a hard time discounting the doctors part in helping her even though they were suggesting it might be time to pull the plug. Sounds like the entire medical staff all had a part in saving her multiple times during her heart stoppages and through this whole ordeal. Thankful they all saw it through and she is in a good spot right now.

Comment

Yeah you told us.....

Glad Courtney is doing better and they didn't let her go. I do have a hard time discounting the doctors part in helping her even though they were suggesting it might be time to pull the plug. Sounds like the entire medical staff all had a part in saving her multiple times during her heart stoppages and through this whole ordeal. Thankful they all saw it through and she is in a good spot right now.
                      They did have a part, and a important one. They brought her back **** near a dozen times. I guess my beef is with the one doctor. I do think if it weren't her upper position in Pfizer this whole story would be different

Comment

Yeah you told us.....

Not only that, I put myself in their shoes...I don't want that job!!! Imagine being the doc to see her wake up today & be that guy who suggested there is no hope a week ago?? You don't think they had that very conversation about Garguy??

These poor Dr's also gotta deal with bean counter admins who have no idea this thread & the prayers going on...I honestly think the business part of medicine muddy's up the water way too much & really do feel for the caretakers. So much we don't realize & deserving of prayers along with the patient. The enemy isn't picky about results & need to be thorough.

Comment

All glory to God and prayers continue, still work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Not only that, I put myself in their shoes...I don't want that job!!! Imagine being the doc to see her wake up today & be that guy who suggested there is no hope a week ago?? You don't think they had that very conversation about Garguy??

These poor Dr's also gotta deal with bean counter admins who have no idea this thread & the prayers going on...I honestly think the business part of medicine muddy's up the water way too much & really do feel for the caretakers. So much we don't realize & deserving of prayers along with the patient. The enemy isn't picky about results & need to be thorough.
                            So true and I'm probably to emotionally connected to look at things in their eyes. I wouldn't want their job for sure. This whole thing has been one ****ty roller coaster but I refuse to give up. And I will be ****ed if I let Jenn give up or the doctors

Comment

So true and I'm probably to emotionally connected to look at things in their eyes. I wouldn't want their job for sure. This whole thing has been one ****ty roller coaster but I refuse to give up. And I will be ****ed if I let Jenn give up or the doctors

Here's to hoping Courtney and her body have that same drive. She's made great strides today. She's the one we need to not give up. Praying that it continues for her....

I'll gladly take some of her crap- talking about my Rangers from her soon..

Comment

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers thus far. We believe and turn this over to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X