Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entered

Comment

I entered and would like to know what is the reviews on fading! This TEXAS sun is fierce on any material.

Thanks for the drawing.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Entered

Comment

Entered. I'm sure Jason charged a pretty penny to use that pattern lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
            You might familiarize yourself with the site sponsors...
            I never thought of that before I posted. Guess I missed the gold SPONSOR in the
            Avatar. Pretty sure it wasn’t there when I made that post. Wish I had a screen shot for you genius. Just didn’t want them to have a problem. They look like great blinds.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post

Avatar. Pretty sure it wasn’t there when I made that post. Wish I had a screen shot for you genius. Just didn’t want them to have a problem. They look like great blinds.

Yeah ok. They’ve been a sponsor since last year. Welcome to the campfire! Sit down and stay a while. You could learn a lot from a genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one of these blinds and love it. I'll be hunting in South Texas out of it this weekend. Well-thought-out doesn't begin to describe it. I also own a double bull matrix. While I love that blind and have punched holes in a lot of critters from it, I like the Xenek more.

Comment

Cool looking blind. I entered.

Comment

Good looking blind, I checked it out at the Texas trophy hunters show in Houston..

Comment

No worries! Hope your season is going well!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I have one of these blinds and love it. I'll be hunting in South Texas out of it this weekend. Well-thought-out doesn't begin to describe it. I also own a double bull matrix. While I love that blind and have punched holes in a lot of critters from it, I like the Xenek more.
                        Thanks, Casey - Happy to see you're enjoying the blind. Thanks for sharing, and good luck this fall!

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                          can i just have one?? i'll be your best friend
                          Let's chat AFTER the giveaway, in case, for some reason, you don't happen to win!

Comment

No worries - The community at TBH does a good job of monitoring for the sake of their sponsors, which makes TBH a successful site. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              Entered. I'm sure Jason charged a pretty penny to use that pattern lol.
                              While Jason could probably name his price, he has been more than gracious. We can't thank him and all of KUIU enough for their support during the design and development process!

Comment

Entered, blind looks awesome.
                                I’ll take all the nose jammer the other winners don’t want.
                                It just smells good to me [emoji51].
                                Needs to be in a spray bottle though, aerosol can is loud to use on stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X