Elite Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
    West houston carries them but right before they got them in, they were talking smack about them
    Was about to say the same thing. Last time I was in there about a year ago they were making fun of them really hard

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      How far south. Corpus Christi has International Archery Outfitters "If I remember right" Just opened up last year. Right behind Roys Bait and Tackle. Good folks there. Only been in there a couple times but friendly staff and lots of Elite bows. Bought a Orion 65 qt ice chest from there.
      Yup David and Justin have helped me with mine. They have moved locations though. They are now in Hamlin shopping center off of weber. They outgrew the building behind Roys, pretty much immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
        Was about to say the same thing. Last time I was in there about a year ago they were making fun of them really hard
        I take my dollars elsewhere. Every person that I see come out of there with a bow is also over-bowed on draw length by at least an inch too.

Comment

I like the folks at R&M when it comes to getting ammo and arrows, but the archery tech is hardly ever there and it usually takes them a good while to get anything done. I've started doing all my own work, but before that I had all my major stuff done at Live Oak in college station.

Comment

I'll be buying a elite spirit from C&S in a few weeks when he gets them in. He seemed like a nice guy to do business with.

Comment

I have never dealt with R&M for Bows, but have with fire arms and Ronnie is a straight up fella. Good pep to deal with. Just my 2 cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by helim83 View Post
                Yup David and Justin have helped me with mine. They have moved locations though. They are now in Hamlin shopping center off of weber. They outgrew the building behind Roys, pretty much immediately.
                Wow, glad to hear that. I may have to swing in there and check out ther womens bows. I have been thinking about getting my wife a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                  I don't care to give them any more of my business. Sounds like I'll be going to C&S.
                  Did they do something to upset you?

Comment

C&S has a draw machine for setting the timing on dual cam bows no matter what make

Comment

I like c&s, they're nice everytime I've been in there and they know what they're doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X