Looking for a .30 cal rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a .30 cal rifle

Like the title says I’ve been looking for a Christensen arms rifle in .300 with little success so I am widening my search. I have cash in hand and am ready to buy. Looking for something in 300 win mag or 7mm mag, would like a custom rifle or a production rifle that has a custom feel. Interested in brands like Christensen Arms, Legendary arms works, Montana rifle company or any other companies that make similar rifles. I do not want a super heavy bench gun. Thanks in advance and please if you have something you are wanting to get rid of or trying to fund a new build text me at (940) 353-9063. Located in Weatherford, Tx.
    Let me know what you have! It’ll be going to a great home

Comment

Have you considered having someone like Alamo precision building you one just how you want it? I just had them build me a 300wm in the Maverick line and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
        Have you considered having someone like Alamo precision building you one just how you want it? I just had them build me a 300wm in the Maverick line and I couldn't be happier.
        I would love a rifle from them but they are just outside of my price range..

Comment

Comment

Try posting this in the gun forum of TBH where folks are looking to talk guns..

Comment

See if you can find an Arnold Arm rifle for sale built on their Apollo action. I have some fairly nice guns and my Arnold Arms is one of my favorites. They are not well know out of the Pacific NW and can be bought for $1500 or so if you can find one. They retailed for $4500 or so twenty years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Try posting this in the gun forum of TBH where folks are looking to talk guns..

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...splay.php?f=53
                Thanks, looks like someone already move it

Comment

Originally posted by JoelBRice View Post
                  Have you called and talked to Robert? Or sent him a PM? Tell him what your looking for and a price range and maybe he can come up with some options. I bet you could find a stock online for a great price then maybe Robert could build you a rifle off a rem 700 action. I guarantee you one thing....if you go this route it will be head and shoulders better than anything production built.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelBRice View Post

What is your price range?

Have you considered Tikka T3x. I love my 7mm and 7mm-08. Very accurate rifles and smooth like butter actions.

Also Alamo Precision makes a heck of a deal for TBH'ers every year. I had my 300wm build from them with the 700 Remington action. That rifle shoot three different types of bullets from 180gr to 185gr with almost same point of impact and no adjustment needed.

There is a 7mm Remington Sendero for sale in the classifieds right now.

Comment

Comment

I have an APR 7mm Rem Mag for sale in the classifieds if your interested.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I was on a budget - I probably and trying to stay lighter than a bench gun, and I’m guessing in the 7-8.5lbs range. I would probably buy a Tikka with some nice glass. This would check most boxes and is going to shoot as well as a Christensen for a lot less. If wanted a more custom feel, like a Christensen would offer, you could have the Tikka cerokoted. Just my $0.02...

Comment

I was out at Scheels the day after Xmas and they had a few of these.
                            The SCHEELS Exclusive West River Mesa Rifle is a premium lightweight rifle. This Christensen Arms rifle features the SCHEELS exclusive West River camo pattern. SCHEELS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X