• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, some monsters there, Hunter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by D C View Post
      I still think you measured him wrong! Way too pretty to ONLY be 186! Congrats again to the hunter, Hunter!
      Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      I agree. That deer is a stud.
      I kind of agree with you guys but I wasn't there when he was scored. This is the score sheet I was sent for anyone curious about measurements on this guy.
      Attached Files

Comment

That buck has it all. Stud of a deer and congrats to your hunter.

Comment

Season has pretty much ended for us. Was a great year. I killed my personal best whitetail, 206.5”. Here are most of the bucks that we were able to take this year. I will try and follow up with some that we let walk after we close out the season and can go through some of the pictures that we have. Hope everyone had a great season!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0942.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	24640974
          We sold a bunch of hunts this year for the first time to help out with some expenses. Lots of happy hunters.
          186.25”
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9926.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	423.7 KB
ID:	24640975
          222.5”

205”
          186.5”
          Didn’t recover for a while so no LDPs

221”

210” with 49” mass

196.5”

145.5” management buck

Last edited by TildenHunter; 01-14-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Impressive deer I really love how thick all the bodies are of these deer. Mass is impressive as well on all the horns. good job... I like your deer and the 210 with Mass and the 186 with the drop.

Comment

Solid bucks man congrats to all of y’all [emoji41][emoji1306]

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                Impressive deer I really love how thick all the bodies are of these deer. Mass is impressive as well on all the horns. good job... I like your deer and the 210 with Mass and the 186 with the drop.

Thanks Mitch! 4 of these deer were killed out of your blinds!

Comment

The 205 with the chocolate horns and muley forks might be my favorite. Congrats on a great season.

Comment

Really great group of bucks Hunter. Congrats a pretty dang good season! Can’t wait to see next years crop.

Comment

What a solid group of deer! Appreciate you sharing, your group does it right!

Rwc

Comment

Wow, thats a heck of a year for y'all man! Really awesome to see how it has all progressed the last few years.

Comment

Some exceptional bucks there! What a year!!

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                            Solid bucks man congrats to all of y’all [emoji41][emoji1306]

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            The 205 with the chocolate horns and muley forks might be my favorite. Congrats on a great season.
                            Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Really great group of bucks Hunter. Congrats a pretty dang good season! Can’t wait to see next years crop.
                            Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                            What a solid group of deer! Appreciate you sharing, your group does it right!

Rwc
                            Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                            Wow, thats a heck of a year for y'all man! Really awesome to see how it has all progressed the last few years.
                            Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                            Some exceptional bucks there! What a year!!
                            Thanks, it has been an interesting project to see how things have changed. Lots of good deer hit the dirt this year. The management buck was 5.5 this year but everything else was either 6.5 or 7.5 years old.

Comment

Great bucks!

Comment

Now that is a SUCCESSFUL season!! Great job and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X