No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunted in snow and shot a 4 man limit. A couple birds are being mounted so not in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Gt & Razr!

Comment

Went this evening shot our 12 6 teal 2 spoonies and the rest gaddys good evening hunt for sure

Comment

Congrats guys! Haven’t seen a duck in our area.

Comment

Photos from yesterday. Still tweaking settings.

Comment

Great pics 150!

Comment

Hunted the same oxbow in Hankamer that we hunted Christmas eve and killed limits again. The wood ducks were gone for the most part but were replaced by thousands of greenwing teal. Wish I could figure out how to post a video because I have one that is about a minute long with hundreds of greenwing pouring thru the decoys. We held off on teal for the most part and the mallards and mottleds started to dump in about 8:45. Hoping we can get one more hunt out of that hole if I get lucky before the season closes.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Invite from a friend. We hunted with Brennan Larson. Nice kid, they have a nice place down there and some cool airboats. I think his dad Jeff guides down there too but we didn't see him.
                    Man I remember when Brennan was about 7 or 8 following his dad around and blowing duck calls. Good kid and Family. We have hunted and fished with Jeff a few times. We have a house down there on the back row. And yes, the airboats rallying birds is the norm down there and is BS. I really wish they would put a stop to it. They know who it is that does it regularly but nothing is ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                      Hunted the same oxbow in Hankamer that we hunted Christmas eve and killed limits again. The wood ducks were gone for the most part but were replaced by thousands of greenwing teal. Wish I could figure out how to post a video because I have one that is about a minute long with hundreds of greenwing pouring thru the decoys. We held off on teal for the most part and the mallards and mottleds started to dump in about 8:45. Hoping we can get one more hunt out of that hole if I get lucky before the season closes.
                      Solid hunt right there!

All of our woodies pushed out a couple weeks ago around liberty. Plus there’s so much more water now I’m sure they are spread out pretty good.

Comment

That's what dreams are made of!

Comment

Great hunt! Congrats!

Comment

Had a good hunt this past weekend and ended in the blizzard....

Comment

My second time ever duck hunting and my first limit in the snow with the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post

My second time ever duck hunting and my first limit in the snow with the kids.

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X