Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    The flu vaccine absolutely does work, on the strain it's designed for. It a guess a year in advance of which strain will be prevalent the next year. There are still different strains out there every year.
    U beat me too it.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

No being a smart *** or anything but how do they decide what flu shot to produce m. Are there signs during the first 6 months of the year that provide the needed criteria for the guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
        Did you read it or does the double-talk confuse you?

"Based on what we know about vaccines for other diseases and early data from clinical trials, experts believe that getting a COVID-19 vaccine may also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19."

**CAUTION** Reading comprehension is required.

Comment

double

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            No being a smart *** or anything but how do they decide what flu shot to produce m. Are there signs during the first 6 months of the year that provide the needed criteria for the guess?
            Shot in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              Did you read it or does the double-talk confuse you?

"Based on what we know about vaccines for other diseases and early data from clinical trials, experts believe that getting a COVID-19 vaccine may also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19."

**CAUTION** Reading comprehension is required.
              Hard requirement for some .
              He's echoed that same thing on video.
              People think they are taking a magic pill.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                Hard requirement for some .
                He's echoed that same thing on video.
                People think they are taking a magic pill.
                I've heard Fauci say it & it used to flat out say it on the CDC site. It still says it but they changed up the verbiage to mislead people.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  My freedoms don't end where your fear begins. Good for you getting vaccinated, now you're safe so leave me the **** alone.
                  AMEN!

Comment

It absolutely amazes me to see the amount of people who will allow a “vaccine” to be injected into their body, for a virus which was engineered as a weapon from China, no if’s ands or buts about it, it was used as a biological attack weapon on the world. This virus has a 99.985% survival rate and climbing because all the younger people who are getting it are killing the death rate numbers. Unless you’re over 70, ignore. This is who the virus was designed to kill, the elderly and the sick with multiple heath issues. Will some younger people get it and die? Yeah, but very few. It’s population control. Why do you think they didn’t want hydroxychloroquine used for treatment? They suppressed this drug, because it worked. There wasn’t supposed to be a treatment that worked. The pundits scoffed and laughed at the President when he said he would have a vaccine by December, but he did and it really screws up their plans. Gates and Obama were with Fauci in Wuhan China together....this wasn’t a coincidence. My family will NEVER take this vaccine. We opted out through the state of Texas....not happening. Ask yourself, why would New York officials move infected people into nursing homes? There’s only one reason and it was supposed to be done all over the country. If you’re under the age of 70, you don’t need a vaccine. If you got, you’ve now injected something which could be time released to kill you later....who knows, but why risk it???? You are not at risk!! If you have health issues or you’re older than 70 and you get it, good for you. Think about who’s pushing masks, social distancing, closing businesses, churches, restaurants and bars....it’s politicians, NOT DOCTORS. All the Dr’s I know, tell me it’s a complete sham. God help ya.
                    Last edited by RLB; 01-09-2021, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      My freedoms don't end where your fear begins. Good for you getting vaccinated, now you're safe so leave me the **** alone.
                      Amen brother. They try to force this vaccine on me and my family, I will be forcing my vaccine on them. They have one shot, mine has 15.....each one of them. Not gonna happen. I don’t need a job and my kids don’t need to go to school....I don’t need to shop for groceries and meat....I can grow my own and i have herds of axis and white tail to eat.

Comment

RLB- Here is where we will disagree. Im not getting it either. I have researched and reached out to folks i know. Lots of unknowns. However you will not and i will never have a problem with someone making a medical decision. See that is none of my business. I dont think they are any less of a person. They have done enough research, put enough thought, and followed their heart and faith and decided to get this vaccine. Not a problem at all just dont expect me to do something because someone else did.

With all that said will I ever take a vaccine for this virus- time will tell.

Comment

I’m 46, and Mr. Powledge was 46. That’s sobering. I try to make the most educated decisions I can, and mitigate my risk to the extent possible. I am hoping that my good diet and much better than average exercise regimen in the form of triathlon training reduces my risk, but there’s plenty of folks who were perfectly healthy that are now dead from COVID. I will probably get the vaccine, because from what I currently understand there is less risk from the vaccine than from the virus...and admittedly I really hate irony. I would kick myself repeatedly in the nads if I made it this long only to wither away in an ICU because there was a vaccine that I chose not to take.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a fireman (20 years) and in the last 5 years I have run on a lot of dead men in their early 40’s -50’s. Most looked fairly healthy with maybe a couple
                            Extra pounds. I have no way to know what killed them but several years ago the whole testosterone crazy was much more popular than it seems it is now.
                            Only making a point that lots of seemingly healthy people fall over dead daily. I’m not advocating against the vac.

Comment

Originally posted by mudbone View Post
                              This is the main reason, Only 9 months to find a vaccine but no one knows what the long term effects of it is. Talk to me in a few years from now!!!!!!
                              If Covid was generated in a lab, maybe the vaccine was already being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Amen brother. They try to force this vaccine on me and my family, I will be forcing my vaccine on them. They have one shot, mine has 15.....each one of them. Not gonna happen. I don’t need a job and my kids don’t need to go to school....I don’t need to shop for groceries and meat....I can grow my own and i have herds of axis and white tail to eat.
                                Deliverance

Comment

Working...
                                X