No announcement yet.

Dan Crenshaw...I cant defend him anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crenshaw is a straight up hypocrite. Watch the video of him talking about the American people being lied to, then watch his stupid *** videos acting like a superhero. Yeah Crenshaw! The American people were lied to.......BY YOU!!

Comment

Cruz was grandstanding. Crenshaw has distanced himself from Trump for a while. Crenshaw has actually been fairly consistent in his opinions policies.

I will be voting against Cruz in the primary.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Cruz or Crenshaw? Crenshaw all day long, his loss eye is worth more than Cruz's beating heart. Cruz wilted during the presidential election after being humiliated personally. Attacks on his father and wife were out of bounds and he faltered like a whipped dog. Crenshaw has more spine in his pinky finger than Cruz or MB could ever accumulate in a lifetime. The president is walking away on January 20th, there is know reason to guard a ship that has been abandoned by the captain already.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Agreed

Comment

Cruz or Crenshaw? Crenshaw all day long, his loss eye is worth more than Cruz's beating heart. Cruz wilted during the presidential election after being humiliated personally. Attacks on his father and wife were out of bounds and he faltered like a whipped dog. Crenshaw has more spine in his pinky finger than Cruz or MB could ever accumulate in a lifetime. The president is walking away on January 20th, there is know reason to guard a ship that has been abandoned by the captain already.

There is a reason. It's called his duty. I expect Cruz to do what he is doing. When youre the quaterback and your team loses in the superbowl, you don't run to the press as they storm the field to say it's the coaches fault you lost when you yourself threw 4 interceptions and fumbled twice.

Crenshaw is a Seal. I bet he wouldn't have left his brothers in arms behind. But he's leaving his constituents behind. Screw him.

Comment

It’s not about a ship. It’s about his constituents. He’s already swampy. Good riddance.

Comment

All of them are revealing their true allegiance. All of them...

Comment

I found myself agreeing with most of what he said in an interview that was sent to me this morning. Then he said we have to work on voter integrity starting at the state level. Republicans have been saying that since I started paying attention to politics 20 years ago.

Comment

Money and power combined will corrupt most people.
                  The most compelling reason to stop big money interests from being able to "contribute" to politicians and to limit the amount of time they can stay in power with term limits.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The take away: Crenshaw has been in office less than a year. Shelf life of any elected officials should be no more than 2 terms, probably less

Comment

Stop supporting Crenshaw awhile back. Another swamp rat.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                        All of them are revealing their true allegiance. All of them...
                        Exactly. Q predicted this. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Exactly. Q predicted this. Just saying.

Comment

I had high hopes for him. Not anymore...

Comment

I'm not sure who I can support anymore... I was a big Cruz fan and stuck with him when he was running for President until he crapped in his Post-Toasties at the RNC nomination Convention. Since that time, and even before, he a BIG talker, but when the rubber meets the road, he's had zero, exactly zero traction to get anything done. He just does not have the talent to coalesce people around him together to unite. I put him in the same boat as that fraud Lindsay Graham. Crenshaw, I had high hopes for. He has devoted much of his adult life to the service of our country, most of which was directed and ordered by his superiors. He was trained, given the tools to act and do his job and he did it well... Now that he is in politics, which he got into, I think with great intentions )using his veteran and wounded veteran status to ride into office), his decisions and support for some real hot-button issues have been on the wrong side for me. He is looking like another one of the revisionist historians and leans too far to the left for me. And Oscar, yes, for what he did for this country, he should be commended, but to try to take down Cruz on "constitutional issues", just shows how ignorant of the real world he is... Ted Cruz is probably THE premier constitutionalist, jurist in this country and knows more about Constitutional Law than Crenshaw ever could know.

Having said all that, IF I could vote for a real conservative/patriot against either/both of them in the primaries, I'd do it...

And this is just another prime example of why Repulsicans cannot win... they all have their own ideas of what "right" is... They will NEVER be united. The DemoKrauts however are not bothered/hindered by moral principles, honesty or sin. They stick together as one... That's how Satan operates.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                                Cruz talks a big game but at the end of the day is a weak run of the mill republican. Crenshaw campaigned as a real conservative and played the military card to get elected, only to end up being another business as usual DC hack. All of them are trying to distance themselves from the poison pill Trump has become in his last days.
                                Real conservatives don't vote for red flag laws..

Comment

Working...
                                X