Lawmakers are now evacuating .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Same reason folks get shot resisting arrest. You get violent with police trying to uphold the law they have two choices. Run or use force.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

They only run if it's ANTIFA burning businesses or literally taking over a city and claiming it independent from the government. Execute someone on video for the crime of being a Trump supporter and you get a spot on the local news and safety from the local PD.
    Last edited by Clay C; 01-06-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Same reason folks get shot resisting arrest. You get violent with police trying to uphold the law they have two choices. Run or use force.

That is nothing like getting violent with a cop. This is "we" taking over what our tax dollars paid to build, we pay the salary of every person in there. We 100% should be able to storm and protest the building to get a point across. Like was said, all these other groups can do as they please but let a right wing conservative group storm and protest and the cops kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        They only run if it's ANTIFA burning businesses or literally taking over a city and claiming it independent from the government. Execute someone on video for the crime of being a Trump supporter and you get a spot on the local news and safety from the local PD.
        That's the same thing BLM says about black people being shot by cops.
        I'm not saying they aren't right to storm the capitol but when law enforcement is telling you to stand down and you don't getting shot is a chance you take.
        Right or wrong that is how it is.

Last edited by DRT; 01-06-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          That is nothing like getting violent with a cop. This is "we" taking over what our tax dollars paid to build, we pay the salary of every person in there. We 100% should be able to storm and protest the building to get a point across. Like was said, all these other groups can do as they please but let a right wing conservative group storm and protest and the cops kill people.
          They over ran the police line to enter the building. That is the epitome of getting violent with police.
          Again, I'm not saying the action of the protesters is unwarranted. It just comes with consequences.

Comment

Where the hell was the capital security? When they broke barriers and started busting windows to get inside, the shooting should have started. They might have been wearing body armor but that won't protect their head. Bust a few like noggins like a watermellons and the rioting will stop. It will also make the next ones think about what they are doing before they do it. I am tied of this disrespect for authority. Something drastic needs to be done or these punks will reproduce and their kids will be doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              Rebuttal?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                Rebuttal?

Vandalizing and damaging. Was there vandalizing and damaging today? I honestly have no idea. Also, a threatening tweet after the fact is a far sight from in the moment action.

How many ANTIFA were shot when they were attempting to burn down the church across from the Whitehouse on live television?
                Last edited by Clay C; 01-06-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Vandalizing and damaging. Was there vandalizing and damaging today? I honestly have no idea.
                  Smashed windows and doors.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Where the hell was the capital security? When they broke barriers and started busting windows to get inside, the shooting should have started. They might have been wearing body armor but that won't protect their head. Bust a few like noggins like a watermellons and the rioting will stop. It will also make the next ones think about what they are doing before they do it. I am tied of this disrespect for authority. Something drastic needs to be done or these punks will reproduce and their kids will be doing the same thing.
                    Sure thing Rambo

Comment

That's the same thing BLM says about black people being shot by cops.
                      I'm not saying they aren't right to storm the capitol but when law enforcement is telling you to stand down and you don't getting shot is a chance you take.
                      Right or wrong that is how it is.

That's fair.

Comment

Something doesn’t sound right here. I haven’t heard the protesters were armed at all. It’s not as simple as breaking easy windows to get in. If all of these rioters can get in this easy when security knows they are there, what does it say if 20, 50 or 100 armed people try to attack on a regular day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                          Something doesn’t sound right here. I haven’t heard the protesters were armed at all. It’s not as simple as breaking easy windows to get in. If all of these rioters can get in this easy when security knows they are there, what does it say if 20, 50 or 100 armed people try to attack on a regular day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          All scripted.

I'm not sure they broke through anything.
                          There is a video linked in the big thread that shows the cops letting them through.
                          It appears cops moved the barricade and let Antifa/BLM in....
                          Last edited by MadHatter; 01-06-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Is that a direct quote from King George of England to George Washington and the founding fathers?

I love our human brains. So victory is the only difference between hero and criminal.

Its a shame our society is exponentially evolving but our feeble brains have not in at least 10,000 years.

Comment

Past Time to start executing politicians for treason!

Comment

This is what happens when you loot peoples bank accounts for money to send over seas and to your friends for decades, shut peoples businesses down, allow proud communists to burn down those businesses and seize control of cities, then repeatedly tell those people affected by all of that they are racist/science deniers etc. For wanting to live their lives.

People are sick and tired of our government and rightfully so.
                                Haven't been on the political forum intentionally since Nov 4th. So for my first political post since then and for 2021...I would like to thumbs up Clay's post

Comment

Working...
                                X