Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO it's ****ing insane to not fill the stadiums come Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

Just gotta wait till the middle of November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        Our group has a lot of money already spent at DKR. About $8k already paid to The University of Texas for season tickets. We have had season tickets for 20 years.

They need to get over this and fill the stadiums and move on! If someone does not want to go, don't go!

Heck...some folks here may actually go to a college football game!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          Our group has a lot of money already spent at DKR. About $8k already paid to The University of Texas for season tickets. We have had season tickets for 20 years.

They need to get over this and fill the stadiums and move on! If someone does not want to go, don't go!

This

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I don't think myself or any other LSU fans that post faded away during Leslie's coaching days. No one liked him at the end except some of you that think LSU treated him in a bad way. 9-3 and 8-4 will get you fired in BR. That is not accepted there like it is to the west. Get all your punches in now before you fade away. Because, when the national champion LSU TIGERS run onto the field the chatter will stop
            8-4 Mack got fired. Look what he is doing now at UNC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              8-4 Mack got fired. Look what he is doing now at UNC.

Not so hard to win in that conference. Basically one good team. Leslie could have done just as well in that conference. What could either Have done had they gone to the Big 10 or SEC? Mediocre. Both have seen their better days.

Comment

I agree! Ppl gotta quit being pussies.

Comment

what a beating

Comment

They’re afraid they will get sued.....just wait till the Texas Hammer starts dropping ads about Covid-19 lawsuits. Make people sign a waiver when they buy tickets that they know and assume all the risk. If you’re scared of the “hoax flu”, stay home......quit ruining it for everyone else!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Not so hard to win in that conference. Basically one good team. Leslie could have done just as well in that conference. What could either Have done had they gone to the Big 10 or SEC? Mediocre. Both have seen their better days.
                      The previous coaches did not win.

Mack is recruiting at a basketball school at a high level. Wouldn't being in the almighty SEC help his recruiting?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        The previous coaches did not win.

Mack is recruiting at a basketball school at a high level. Wouldn't being in the almighty SEC help his recruiting?

If you think he is all that in today's college football world bring him back to Texas. I do agree he is better than what you have now.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          They’re afraid they will get sued.....just wait till the Texas Hammer starts dropping ads about Covid-19 lawsuits. Make people sign a waiver when they buy tickets that they know and assume all the risk. If you’re scared of the “hoax flu”, stay home......quit ruining it for everyone else!!
                          Waivers won't help. It's the lawsuits from people who catch it from people who went to the game that you have to worry about. It's all stupid but it is now the world we live in until maybe the first Wednesday of November. But if all goes right, it won't stop then either.

Comment

I don't think we will see college football games with zero fans. Only about a dozen schools could afford that. Ticket sales and concessions are too large a part of athletic department revenue for teams to give it up.

Comment

Should be entertaining to revisit this once the 2020 season concludes.

[emoji409] Most improved offenses from 2018-2019

1) Louisville
                              2) LSU
                              3) UNC
                              4) Utah
                              5) Minnesota
                              6) USC
                              7) Indiana
                              8) Oregon State
                              9) Texas
                              10) Iowa State
                              11) Kansas State