Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone explain to me how 50,000 people in a stadium is in any way safer than 100,000??

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      I expect to beat Auburn this year with them losing a lot on D, and us returning a ton and a SR QB... If we don't Fisher seat is warm for me.
      That game is in Auburn.

And today...Auburn pulled another 4-star from North Shore.
      Chad Morris Texas ties is turning out great for the Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        My hunch, they follow the lead of the decisions made by the NFL.

I don’t see the nfl having the stones to buck the fear system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Fify...

We'll see where yall are at when a Burrowless O doesn't win a championship in the next three years...

I imagine it will be a lot quieter on here.
          For a Horn fan you sure care about LSU.

Like last year..... you will disappear under a pile of dove shot when LSU serves up that Beveaux Gumbeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            All of your **** is weak, but America’s effing newsroom? That’s what you’re here to brag about? “Exposure” on a bad news show....

Sorry you are such a CNN fan. You probably missed it.

Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-27-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              For a Horn fan you sure care about LSU.

Like last year..... you will disappear under a pile of dove shot when LSU serves up that Beveaux Gumbeaux.

You have mistaken care for current ridicule....

That's rich coming from somebody who disappeared for years here under Miles as well.

Comment

Comment

White Hot!!!!

Comment

True to form...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      My hunch, they follow the lead of the decisions made by the NFL.
                      Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                      Can someone explain to me how 50,000 people in a stadium is in any way safer than 100,000??
                      Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      I don’t see the nfl having the stones to buck the fear system

They're all acting like pansies already, and we're several months away from game time. A month ago these coward ****s thought the world was gonna end by Tuesday....sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You have mistaken care for current ridicule....

That's rich coming from somebody who disappeared for years here under Miles as well.
                        I don't think myself or any other LSU fans that post faded away during Leslie's coaching days. No one liked him at the end except some of you that think LSU treated him in a bad way. 9-3 and 8-4 will get you fired in BR. That is not accepted there like it is to the west. Get all your punches in now before you fade away. Because, when the national champion LSU TIGERS run onto the field the chatter will stop

Comment

I am guessing that there will be no fans in attendance this year and that they will only play conference games, conf championships and then the playoff.

Comment

If they do this without fans, I want to hear from all those asshat professors who complain about the over emphasizing of football when their salary gets chopped in half.

Comment

If they do this without fans, I want to hear from all those asshat professors who complain about the over emphasizing of football when their salary gets chopped in half.
                              Agreed. They want to complain about the football budget but it would be interesting to see what they say after it affects the overall school budget.

Comment

You already know the poor me speeches that’ll be drawn up

Comment

Working...
                                X