This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Curious how the defense is expected to be much better? Y’all lost one of the best pass rushers, starting linebackers, LSU’s best dt, and a safety and cb that went in the second round? Plus the DC.

Don’t y’all have to replace most of the o-line?

Because we have an absolutely stacked talent underclassmen that’s coming into their positions. Biggest ? Mark will be scheme the athletes are there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Texas gonna beat the white shrimpboat rubber boot wearing no Joe Burrow having mush mouth like a drum this year......baaaaw!! Gonna beat him so bad you will be able to understand him when we done!!
      Big Eaux was just on America's Newsroom with Sandra Smith. When is the last time your boy has had that type of exposure? Awesome interview. LSU is white hot! Coast to Coast baw!!!

Finished it up perfectly with.... "Geaux Tigahs"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Big Eaux was just on America's Newsroom with Sandra Smith. When is the last time your boy has had that type of exposure? Awesome interview. LSU is white hot! Coast to Coast baw!!!

Joe Burrow got him that interview!!.......baw!

Brennan gonna have you folks calling for O's head..

Comment

I think he got some air time between head butting players with helmets and flipping people off lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Because we have an absolutely stacked talent underclassmen that’s coming into their positions. Biggest ? Mark will be scheme the athletes are there...

How does this equate to a much better defense when they are replacing experienced upperclassmen that went in the first few rounds of the draft?

Comment

Did he have time to lie about locker room conditions as an excuse for the conditioning of his players?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                How does this equate to a much better defense when they are replacing experienced upperclassmen that went in the first few rounds of the draft?

I didn’t say much better However i do believe they will be just as good or better defensively than last year.

Comment

I’d worry about your mond 2.0 leading y’all to a conference title first...i demand a higher standard than you do apparently prolly why yalls program is where it is....rent freeeee
                  That’s a “t-sip fan” you’re quoting, not an Aggie.

Comment

Can i borrow one of you aggy fans bama gear when the time comes?
                    Mine have **** all over them from wiping my *** with them.

Comment

There are rumors out of Bellmont that are odd, but... Here goes. Not sure how much traction this really has, but they have apparently discussed reimbursement to all season ticket holders and using a lottery system not to exceed 30-40% capacity. We'll see how this plays out.

Comment

Current national champions

Was would be 15+ years ago
                        How about 82 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          That’s a “t-sip fan” you’re quoting, not an Aggie.

Lmao Sam was who i was referencing with that one

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          How about 82 years ago?

That’s a feat in itself and i respect the consistency lol

Comment

So are tiger fans basically saying that

Underclassmen with talent will be greater than or equal to losing last years starters to the NFL? That's possible

Bo Pelini (new DC) will be as good or better than Aranda? I doubt that

Both of those have to be true to have as good or better defense... we will see

*However your offense may not force the defense to play as man snaps this year, so the numbers look better. It'll be interesting to see.
                            Last edited by EastTexasMan; 05-27-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              So are tiger fans basically saying that

Underclassmen with talent will be greater than or equal to losing last years starters to the NFL? That's possible

Bo Pelini (new DC) will be as good or better than Aranda? I doubt that

Both of those have to be true to have as good or better defense... we will see

*However your offense may not force the defense to play as man snaps this year, so the numbers look better. It'll be interesting to see.

You want to put $100 on they are equally/higher rated defensively than last year?

I recall chavis was going to bring a top 25 def to Aggie land....coaches are important but talent is the absolute biggest factor

Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-27-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                There are rumors out of Bellmont that are odd, but... Here goes. Not sure how much traction this really has, but they have apparently discussed reimbursement to all season ticket holders and using a lottery system not to exceed 30-40% capacity. We'll see how this plays out.

I hope this is wrong!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X