No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do not have to cave, they can let Dak prove himself with a team that looks to be pretty good, if he succeeds then pay him, if not let him walk next year. Dalton is not the long term answer but I bet his win loss record with this team would be very similar to Dak's.

Comment

175 is dumb for Prescott. They could have same record with Dalton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it’s true, Dak has gone mad

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          They do not have to cave, they can let Dak prove himself with a team that looks to be pretty good, if he succeeds then pay him, if not let him walk next year. Dalton is not the long term answer but I bet his win loss record with this team would be very similar to Dak's.

I like the fact that Jerry brought in Dalton so that if Dak decides to holdout on his tag we can move right along with some semblance of a QB. Dak needs a year under McCarthey's tutelage to see how he does before they cave.

Comment

Well it’s appears well either cave or Dak won’t play... guess all that rah rah rah was a dog an pony show ��

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Well it’s appears well either cave or Dak won’t play... guess all that rah rah rah was a dog an pony show ��
              I am at the point of thinking tank the season and get Lawrence in the draft next year. Dak isn't worth the money and will never develop into a franchise QB. in a couple years when the O-line gets too old and Zeek is done Dak will be horrible. Time to move on from that project IMHO.

And yes I realize it's a dream but I think with a passing leauge you need a stud QB to be competetive every year. 8 & 8 every year sucks the big one!!
              Last edited by Pedernal; 05-22-2020, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Dalton is not the long term answer but I bet his win loss record with this team would be very similar to Dak's.
                Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  I am at the point of thinking tank the season and get Lawrence in the draft next year. Dak isn't worth the money and will never develop into a franchise QB. in a couple years when the O-line gets too old and Zeek is done Dak will be horrible. Time to move on from that project IMHO.

And yes I realize it's a dream but I think with a passing leauge you need a stud QB to be competetive every year. 8 & 8 every year sucks the big one!!
                  The offensive line, in my unprofessional opinion, is already old, well past their prime and overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

I hope he does holdout an dalton has just as good a season as daks ever had and leads us to the playoffs. I’m starting to think daks scared of competition an doubled down on the holdout after realizing they brought someone in to push him. 31-33 mil a year plus prolly 80-90 mil guaranteed is a top the league and he’ll never hurt for money for the rest of his life. I’m over it I’d call his bluff an if he held out I’d make him sit a year then let him see what team is gonna pay him that money. Cause
                    It won’t be a winning franchise he goes to he’s made it VERY clear it’s not about winning anymore

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2020

Can’t believe a **** thing social media says these days

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Can’t believe a **** thing social media says these days
                        lol bunch of Eagles fans probably got their Chinese social media hats on typing like mad having a ball.

Comment

Wow just wow 5/175 105-110 guaranteed an still nothing....just give that mfr the team he’s officially ****** me off

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/video/...act-stalemate/

Wow just wow 5/175 105-110 guaranteed an still nothing....just give that mfr the team he’s officially ****** me off

That’s been debunked by both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              That’s been debunked by both sides.

CBS sports [emoji849]

Comment

Aldon Smith a Cowboy

Comment