Attached Files

Comment

Glad it says neutralized

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Glad it says neutralized
        X2

Comment

The ft. Hood shooting showed why active shooters on a military base are very bad. All the weapons are locked up in the armory. Personnel can’t have weapons in their personal vehicles. You’re just hoping there’s a MP nearby who can respond and stop the damage quickly.

Hope only the shooter was a victim in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
            The ft. Hood shooting showed why active shooters on a military base are very bad. All the weapons are locked up in the armory. Personnel can’t have weapons in their personal vehicles. You’re just hoping there’s a MP nearby who can respond and stop the damage quickly.

Hope only the shooter was a victim in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Early report is one injured. Didn't see how serious, praying its superficial at most.

Glad shooter was put down quickly.

Comment

I won’t refer to the coward as a victim.

Comment

I’m here now, waiting for base to be cleared to return back to work. Fortunately we have active shooter protocol with contingency plans. I’m afraid our biggest threat would be internal and not someone who attempts to run the gates. I pray that day never comes.

Comment

Prayers to those hurt. be safe!!

Comment

Prayers up that no innocent peeps are seriously injured or deceased.

Comment

I wonder what part of the base? I have two buddies that work out there. I guess I will find out this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                        I wonder what part of the base? I have two buddies that work out there. I guess I will find out this afternoon.
                        Somewhere up near north gate. Don’t think the shooter made it to any buildings but not 100% sure on that.

Comment

Texas A & M Corpus Christi is also under lockdown, the college said.

“TAMU-CC Code Blue: NAS-Corpus Christi is on lock down after a report of an active shooter. Please avoid campus and the surrounding area. If you are on campus, remain indoors and away from windows until notified that the threat has ended,” Texas A & M Corpus Christi said.

Comment

I’m at the base as well. Still locked down.

Comment

reported to be an Arab male who stormed the gate. https://news.usni.org/2020/05/21/sho...er-neutralized

Comment

Working...
                              X