No announcement yet.

Stepson was shot multiple times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. My prayers go up for your son and the whole family. As Perow said, just shout out if y'all need something. There is a good group of guys in the Plano area.

Comment

Prayers up for your family.

Comment

Wow. Glad he’s going to recover and hope like hell they lock the shooter up for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Morning Prayers Sent

Comment

I looked up the shooter on FB. He appears to a bowhunter and an Oklahoma State fan.

Comment

Prayers for your stepson. Such a shame
              Over a trivial item.

Comment

What did the boy think?....I'm going to kill my friend at his car for stealing my beats, and then just go about my day and be ok?
                Curious did the police look/locate the headphones since it was the motive?

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I hope the shooter gets to meet Big Bob in prison. He'll make a nice little prison b**ch.

Comment

Well the news is pretty good. Hunter has been released from the hospital and my wife is bringing him home to recover. It’s gonna be a while. He has 27 staples in his stomach where they had to open him up. 2 complete bullets and some fragments left in there. 13 gunshot wounds total, some were pass throughs and grazes. Kid is lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                          Well the news is pretty good. Hunter has been released from the hospital and my wife is bringing him home to recover. It’s gonna be a while. He has 27 staples in his stomach where they had to open him up. 2 complete bullets and some fragments left in there. 13 gunshot wounds total, some were pass throughs and grazes. Kid is lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thats great news!!!

Comment

Great news. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Great news!!! Prayers up for y'all.

Comment

Prayers up...........

Comment

Working...
                                X