This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone’s just so angry in here.

Odds are stacked against LSU to repeat after losing 14 players to draft, passing game coordinator (who coincidentally had the best O ever the 1 year he coached there), and losing one of the top 5 best DC in country.

Replaced Aranda with Bo Pelini (credible DC in the past, is he washed up? We will see) and still have ensminger who had been OC several years prior to Brady showing up and never had that type of offense.

A betting man would expect bama to reclaim the SEC west throne this year, but it’ll be extremely interesting with all the new QB play.

Hell we had 1 guy drafted who wasn’t a punter, let’s not pretend we had a talented upper class men group last year, but we return 18 starters and a experienced 2.5 year starter at QB who should be avg. We have a chance to contend in year 3, better than in year 1 with jimbo when we got 2nd in West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m surely not debating that LSU won’t be the same team, however the notion we’re gonna slip off into the abyss, when history clearly states we will be back. I’ll gladly take the attrition that comes along with winning as I’m sure most outside of a dynasty would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        I’m surely not debating that LSU won’t be the same team, however the notion we’re gonna slip off into the abyss, when history clearly states we will be back. I’ll gladly take the attrition that comes along with winning as I’m sure most outside of a dynasty would agree.

Get in line. Next year is horn's year. It's time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          Its always all fine until the Ags are in the crosshairs...
          If you don't like it, go start your own bowhunting website. Good luck!

Comment

Add another UDFA 5 players signed bringing the total to 19 NFLSU players... recruiting should only get better [emoji1374]

Comment

Comment

LSU is in you boys heads. In yo heads!!!
                All that hate’n. That’s how it goes when you are the CHAMPS and the has beens are now so irrelevant you can count on one hand with a finger missing how many the two”we back y'all” teams’ players were even drafted. Both teams combined!

I hear the Sunbelt is looking for teams. May want to give them a ring.

Hold That Tiger!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  LSU is in you boys heads. In yo heads!!!
                  All that hate’n. That’s how it goes when you are the CHAMPS and the has beens are now so irrelevant you can count on one hand with a finger missing how many the two”we back y'all” teams’ players were even drafted. Both teams combined!

I hear the Sunbelt is looking for teams. May want to give them a ring.

Hold That Tiger!!!

Good to see you back from the L you took...

Comment

Wow!!! SEC freakin domination!!![emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Wow!!! SEC freakin domination!!![emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962]

Sec is down [emoji849]

Comment

.......and still dominance.......lol![emoji854]

Comment

And several more have signed as undrafted FA

CONGRATS TO THE BEST TEAM EVER!

If we are going off of number of draft picks, sorry you would be wrong

Comment

Sec is down [emoji849]

That's okay....we got this thing called momentum for 2021![emoji123]

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                              If we are going off of number of draft picks, sorry you would be wrong

We’re not going off drafts picks... we’re going off the team and it’s opponents and margin of victories of top ranked teams during the regular season, and playoffs. Draft picks mean nothing about the greatest college team it’s merely another recruiting tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                That's okay....we got this thing called MONDmentum for 2021![emoji123]

FIFY

Comment

Working...
                                X