Weird, another wall around the White House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird, another wall around the White House

I was just watching the news and they look like their building more walls in front of the White House. What the heck are they expecting? What is so scary that they need two or more walls.

With earthTV’s live webcam Washington D.C.., you can visit Washington D.C. live online and enjoy The White House and other attractions. Be inspired by the world live.

Why does the most popular president in history need walls???

Comment

Because the person behind it is a retard.

Comment

A revolution.
        They know it's coming more so than anyone if I had to guess, hell they are orchestrating it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          A revolution.
          They know it's coming more so than anyone if I had to guess, hell they are orchestrating it.
          Lets get this show on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
            Lets get this show on the road!
            haha
            Attached Files

Comment

A revolution.

It seems tongue and cheek but when you see people begin to fortify you have to stop and ask why??
              At least people with common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like they may be doing some kind of repair/ construction to the fountain. Probably just a construction barrier. They don't want sleepy Joe wondering through the construction site and getting hurt.

Comment

Justice Dept. forms new domestic terrorism unit to address growing threat
                  The Justice Department is forming a new domestic terrorism unit to help combat a threat that has intensified dramatically in recent years, a top national security official said Tuesday.
                  Matthew G. Olsen, the head of the Justice Department’s National Security Division, announced the unit in his opening remarks before the Senate Judiciary Committee, noting that the number of FBI investigations of suspected domestic violent extremists — those accused of planning or committing crimes in the name of domestic political goals — had more than doubled since the spring of 2020.
                  Olsen said the Justice Department already had counterterrorism attorneys who worked both domestic and international cases, and that the new unit would “augment our existing approach” to prosecuting those cases.
                  Pentagon updates rules to address extremism in the military
                  His testimony comes just a few days after the anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol, which some lawmakers view as evidence that the FBI was not taking sufficiently seriously the threat posed by domestic extremists and violence-prone members of far-right groups.
                  Olsen said the intelligence community had determined that “we face an elevated threat from domestic violent extremists — that is, individuals in the United States who seek to commit violent criminal acts in furtherance of domestic social or political goals.”
                  “This group of dedicated attorneys will focus on the domestic terrorism threat, helping to ensure that these cases are handled properly and effectively coordinated across the Department of Justice and across the country,” Olsen said.
                  Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) opened the hearing with a video showing footage and news coverage from the riot, taking aim at Republicans for not being fully supportive of congressional efforts to investigate the attack.
                  Get the Post Most Newsletter
                  The most popular and interesting stories of the day to keep you in the know. In your inbox, every day.
                  “They are normalizing the use of violence to achieve political goals,” Durbin said.
                  Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) countered with a video showing footage of riots the previous summer at racial justice protests around the country.
                  “These anti-police riots rocked our nation for seven full months, just like the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol rocked the nation,” Grassley said.
                  The Justice Department and FBI have faced criticism in recent years for not focusing as intensely on domestic terrorism as they do international threats, though officials have insisted they take both matters seriously.
                  The White House last year released a national strategy to address the problem, calling for, among other things, new spending at the Justice Department and FBI to hire analysts, investigators and prosecutors.
                  Historically, domestic terrorism investigations come with more procedural and legal hurdles than cases involving suspects inspired by groups based outside the United States, such as the Islamic State or al-Qaeda. The charge of material support for a foreign terrorist group, for instance, has no legal equivalent for someone eager to commit violence in the name of domestic political goals.
                  As a result, domestic terrorism investigators often settle for filing gun or drug charges, and often those are filed in state — not federal — court, which can mask the extent of extremist threats.
                  From 2016 to 2019, the number of domestic terrorist suspects arrested per year fell from 229 to 107, before jumping to 180 in 2020. In testimony last year to Congress, FBI Director Christopher A. Wray said that to handle the rapidly growing caseload, he has more than tripled the number of agents and analysts working on domestic terrorism cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s because they know who all is coming over our southern border. They won’t build a wall there to protect us. No problem with a wall around the White House though.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, it will be a traffic barriers, armed guards, concrete barriers, high fence, barrier/wall and another barrier/wall. I think they covered. lol Oh wait, think there is an ornamental fence in there somewhere.

Comment

What's your stance on high fences Brandon?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          What's your stance on high fences Brandon?
                          Wouldn't it be awesome to put our crooked government behind a high-fence, auction em off 1 at a time to the highest bidder, and all proceeds go to building the border wall.
                          Work out a livestream with a small fee, all proceeds go to building a border wall.

Comment

Wouldn't it be awesome to put our crooked government behind a high-fence, auction em off 1 at a time to the highest bidder, and all proceeds go to building the border wall.
                            Work out a livestream with a small fee, all proceeds go to building a border wall.
                            That's not a bad idea. Other than who would pay crap for them? I am sure they ain't good for much physical labor, so I don't know what value they would have.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              That's not a bad idea. Other than who would pay crap for them? I am sure they ain't good for much physical labor, so I don't know what value they would have.

Then it is a bad idea for all the reasons you gave.

Comment

Working...
                              X