Deer blind chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer blind chair

Looking for some suggestions on a new chair system for my blind. Current just a wooden bench with some cushions, but my dad is getting older and is having back problems. Thinking a new more comfortable seating system will help him keep hunting longer. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Office chairs. Look online for best prices.

Comment

yall use " anything" but office chairs?

who knew?

Comment

Office chairs.....Facebook marketplace or Craigslist in your area for nice solid chairs on the cheap.. If you look enough you stumble on some folks or companies moving and not wanting to take things with them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Office chairs.....Facebook marketplace or Craigslist in your area for nice solid chairs on the cheap.. If you look enough you stumble on some folks or companies moving and not wanting to take things with them.....

Y’all taking the wheels off these things or what

Comment

I have office chairs in mine, but honestly I like the cheap folding chairs from Walmart better. I have big stands and the office chairs are still real bulky and most of mine pop or make some sort of noise. Both have been good, but I prefer the folding cushioned to the office chairs.

Comment

Go to WalMart and get a Task chair for $28. Leave the wheels on them. You might get lucky and find decent chairs online but most of them I've seen are junk, unless you get lucky and find some office replacing all their chairs. Those are usually really good

Comment

Bought two Office chairs, for new stands on Facebook $10 ea.
                Work Perfect just used a Lil...

Comment

Got some chairs at work that’ll probably work, just gotta talk the boss about it.

Thanks for the help everyone

Comment

I can tell you what chairs to stay away from, I bought a "mid back" chair and is the most uncomfortable chair I've ever sat in. I'm 6'2" and a mid back hits me right below my shoulder blades. I will stick with Highbacks chairs from now on.

Comment

I’m sitting in my stand right now in a game winner chair. I don’t feel like I’m winning. This chair sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                        I’m sitting in my stand right now in a game winner chair. I don’t feel like I’m winning. This chair sucks.

I looked at those, seemed a little expensive

Comment

Cabelas has some good folding metal blind chairs though they are $70-$120 a pop (the cheaper ones that have a triangle see will hurt your arse so not good for a long sit). Don't get the Acadmeny folding blind chairs - they suck as mentioned above. I like the foldup blind chairs in my pops ups when on the ground. In a wooden blind with a good floor I prefer office chairs with wheels so you can move a around easily if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggies96 View Post
                            Cabelas has some good folding metal blind chairs though they are $70-$120 a pop (the cheaper ones that have a triangle see will hurt your arse so not good for a long sit). Don't get the Acadmeny folding blind chairs - they suck as mentioned above. I like the foldup blind chairs in my pops ups when on the ground. In a wooden blind with a good floor I prefer office chairs with wheels so you can move a around easily if need be.

Yea we’ve got a good size wooden blind. I feel like the wheels will be too loud rolling around on the wood though.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                              Dang, I was just about to recommend the Game Winner Deluxe Blind Chair. I just bought one and really like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X