Front Office Receptionist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Office Receptionist

My little office is growing and its getting to be too much for me and the lady that has been with me for over 13 yrs. I am needing to hire a part-time receptionist that knows how to answer phones and that is willing to learn how to do billing. I am in Waco if any of you have friends or relatives in the area.

What is the going rate for someone like the one mentioned above?

Thanks,

George

If no experience, I'd start them at 2/3rds what their final salary/hourly would be, with the understanding that in a specified time and with satisfactory performance, they would get the pay increase.

Comment

I'd go nose around Baylor to find a student. they would love the experience, you can pay them starter $$ and maybe they work themselves into a full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        I'd go nose around Baylor to find a student. they would love the experience, you can pay them starter $$ and maybe they work themselves into a full time job.
        ask around the business or accounting school areas. good idea.

Comment

I am no help but congrats on the growing business. Business is good for those who want to work!

I would try Baylor like others have said.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            My thoughts as well. You should be able to contact the various college administrators or coordinators (Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.) to have them circulate your post with their students. You may meet their criteria for an internship.

Comment

If it’s a college kid, pay them well.

Comment

Go to the local Hooters, and offer $3 an hour over their prevailing wage...

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                  Go to the local Hooters, and offer $3 an hour over their prevailing wage...
                  Keep us abreast of your experience if you take this advice.
                  Last edited by Chew; 11-02-2021, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Keep us abreast of your experience if you 5ake this advice.
                    “Abreast”. I see what you did there...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Keep us abreast of your experience if you take this advice.
                      lol

Comment

If interested in a college kid I would look pretty quick so they can schedule classes next semester to fit your hours of employment.

Comment

what you pay yourself in that position?

Comment

You can get on Facebook and post your needs or sign up with indeed.

What has worked for us is letting everyone we know what we are looking for. I would hire someone from a referral if I have the choice.

Keep asking and telling people you will find someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What line of work are you in? If the majority of your clientele are male, get one that is good looking. I'm not bull****ing.

Comment

Working...
                              X