• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those needing reveal x

Fort worth Cabelas right now

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

would you buy me one and ship?

Comment

They only have em cuz it takes an act of Congress to find an employee to open the security bar on them LOL. Picked another up there a few days ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymikesboys View Post
        would you buy me one and ship?
        Sorry bud, already left. Should be able to order online tho

Comment

My hunting buddy called that Cabela's yesterday and they said there were none on the shelves. Nobody in retail knows anything anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            Sorry bud, already left. Should be able to order online tho

I was hoping to buy one online. After looking at their site, it doesn't appear they will ship.

For anyone down in Houston, it looks like they have some in stock at the Katy store (per their website).

Comment

No problem! Ive been searching Cabelas and everywhere is showing out of stock.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. A retired guy I hunt with ran up there and bought a couple - from the same guy who told him yesterday there were none on the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                  They only have em cuz it takes an act of Congress to find an employee to open the security bar on them LOL. Picked another up there a few days ago
                  No kidding, took 10 minutes to run someone down to by a release the other day

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. A retired guy I hunt with ran up there and bought a couple - from the same guy who told him yesterday there were none on the shelf
                    Glad it helped.
                    BTW guys, anyone who goes to get these. They're not with the rest of the cams. They're in the same general area but on the end cap near the archery targets.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                      No kidding, took 10 minutes to run someone down to by a release the other day

I camped out by the break room and watch them try not to make eye contact lol

Comment

I need three ATT if anyone's making a trip and feeling benevolent!

Comment

ive checked the houston area stores and they are empty....even bassssssssssssss pro

Comment

really wanted to run this camera this year...seems you cant even find em for purchase online right now other than people on ebay marking them up to 220$ ...wondering what the next best solution would be that i can actually get my hands on

Comment

Shows in stock at store but won’t ship

Comment

Working...
                              X