Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick to my stomach right now...Thieves got me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick to my stomach right now...Thieves got me.

Im physically sick going through what I walked out to this morning. Thieves broke into both of my vehicles last night and got me good. Had just gotten back from an exotic hunt on Sunday so I left my archery stuff in the backseat that I would be taking with my Friday for the opener.

They stole my whole bow case with my Obsession and both of my releases and all of my spare broadheads and nocks. Got my backpack that had binos, flashlights, my golf rangefinder I use for hunting also, and lots of other random things like scent spray and carbo-mask etc.

Also missing from that truck was a Ozonics with two batteries, a camera tripod, and brand new Primos Double Bull I just used once to set up this past weekend, and a duffel bag with a softball glove and cleats.

From my personal truck they stole two fully race certified helmets with communications kits and forced air that I use for racing my SXS. They skipped over two yeti ice chests and a Valentine radar detector along with a host of tools.

Please be on the lookout for a 2014-2015 Obsession Evolution w/ #2 draw mods in matte black with Flo Green strings/cables and a Boss Hogg Boss sight floating around. The helmets are pretty easy to identify also but I'll post that lookout on the RZR site.

Sorry to hear. A lesson to never leave anything in your vehicle. I don't care where you live.

Comment

That is crapy to hear! I just cant stand worthless lowlifes like that! I hope they catch those punks!

Comment

Hate to hear that. I don't leave anything in my vehicles anymore because thievery is so bad. Doesn't matter where you are. Btw, it's also not good to leave your bow in a hot vehicle like that.

Comment

Man that sucks! I hate it for you!

Comment

Wow man, sorry to hear that, it's bad enough but for it to happen right before the opener. I hope they are caught.

Comment

Man that sucks. I don't trust anyone, anywhere these days. I don't leave crap in my truck.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Auto insurance won't help with items not permanently affixed to the vehicle. So, you'll likely have to hit your homeowners and pay a good bit more on deductible. Hope they are caught.

Comment

Holy Crap that sucks!!!! I feel for you. I hope you find them.

Comment

Yeah I know about leaving stuff, got caught up in other stuff and was fixing the GF's car when it started to rain. Hurried inside and completely forgot to bring my stuff in.

Totaled up what's missing with costs for insurance and the PD...$4,020.00. At least I have a back up bow and some arrows. Will have to borrow a release until a replacement gets here before Friday.

Ugh wouldn't wish this on anyone, most all of this stuff was traded for or acquired on really good deals. Replacing it is gonna really sting for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks.
                      Midland?

Comment

This! Been there!
                        Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                        Sorry to hear. A lesson to never leave anything in your vehicle. I don't care where you live.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Those sorry MF'ers got me after opening weekend 10 years ago... got in late and left my bow and all my gear in the truck. They walked right up my driveway, busted a window out and took it all. KAT!!

Comment

I have gotten to the point that I leave nothing in there, and do not lock it. That way I do not have to replace a broken window.

Comment

That really sucks, sorry to hear.

Comment

Working...
                              X