Chevrolet, and Gmc dealerships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevrolet, and Gmc dealerships

Easy question what is your favorite Chevrolet, or Gmc dealership? I'm mainly asking about dealerships in the Beaumont, Houston, or Sour Lake area.

Turner Chevrolet in Crosby. Mainly because my buddy is the GM.

Comment

I bought my last one at Classic Southeast in Beaumont in 2018. Overall good transaction.

Comment

Martin in Cleveland, all the Martin dealerships are decent to deal with

Comment

West Point GMC in Houston was the only place I found not marking up Sierra HD Denalis.

Comment

West Point GMC for me as well.

Years ago, I was working at Mustang Engineering across the street from West Point. We used to adopt needy families at Christmas time and that year, the family needed a vehicle more than anything. We had a total of $3500 to spend and needed something with 3rd row seating. I spoke with the used salesman who then brought over the GM from next door. They sold me a $6000 Expedition from their lot for the $3500 we had to offer. They genuinely wanted to help. I had a pretty new F150 at the time but told myself my next vehicle would be from them.

I am currently driving a 2018 GMC 1500 and their service department has been fantastic to deal with as well.

Comment

I have a 2016 from West Point and have had good experience with the service as well as the purchase process.
              Bought a 2o Silvarado from Norman Frede right at the pandemic start- made them a drive out the door offer and they took it. Signed the papers and paid with no hassle. IDK about their service.

Comment

You will always save money by buying in Houston rather than Beaumont.

Comment

Not in your area but if you already know what you want I’d highly recommend Covert Chevrolet in Bastrop, TX. I was living in Galveston at the time and they delivered my new truck and picked up my trade in no extra cost, no BS, super easy to deal with. At the time they had the best prices I could find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NOT Classic Chevrolet- Sugarland.

The dealership is hard to get in/out of and cramped.
                    Customer service is bad in sales, parts, and the collision center.

Comment

Working...
                    X