Los Cazadores Protein Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Cazadores Protein Feed

Anyone use the Los Cazadores Protein Feed? If so, what kind of success have you seen with it especially compared to some of the other top name brands (Double Down, L&E, Purina, Record Rack, etc.)?

Their Pearsall location is conveniently located on the way down to my lease and I saw this past weekend their pricing was around $13 a bag which isn't too bad compared to some of the other top competitors out there.

I know that Cactus Jack used it at their ranch and they have a very impressive native herd. Of course their management plan also plays a huge roll along with the nutrition.

Have fed it for many many years, it’s good stuff and there is a reason the Cactus Jack switched to it. I could post many deer we have harvested on nothing but Los Cazadores protein and corn and results speak for themselves.

Comment

I have been using this feed for about 12 years. I tried a different brand or two over the 16 yrs have owned my place & always came back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
        Have fed it for many many years, it’s good stuff and there is a reason the Cactus Jack switched to it. I could post many deer we have harvested on nothing but Los Cazadores protein and corn and results speak for themselves.
        Is the reason being because LC let’s Cactus Jack enter their deer in the low fence division? Asking for a friend…

Comment

😳

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            Is the reason being because LC let’s Cactus Jack enter their deer in the low fence division? Asking for a friend…
            Haha no comment on that one.

Comment

Working...
            X