No announcement yet.

Crazy lady on plane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that was needed was for her to keep not minding her business and get him riled up enough to fight back. Then she couldve continued to play mask cop and shoot him like a guy from Florida.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just gotta say… when they asked for and won equal rights it meant any thing that comes down the pike.
      The only way to avoid a mishap is to act like a lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I can't even imagine if my wife was with me. You can take the girl out of Woodbranch, Texas, but you can't take Woodbranch out of the girl. She's got a face like an angel and hands like an inmate.
        Thats hilarious!

Comment

Now knowing her background & former status explains more of her “entitlement behavior”

Comment

I bet she is loaded like a freight train, lots of booze and pills.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
              I bet she is loaded like a freight train, lots of booze and pills.

I thought of Guns N Roses when I read this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                All that was needed was for her to keep not minding her business and get him riled up enough to fight back. Then she couldve continued to play mask cop and shoot him like a guy from Florida.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                He initiated the entire ordeal by jumping into her conversation with the flight attendant.

She said nothing to him.

He overheard her being a Karen to the FA so he butted in and then he caught the wrath as well.

What he should have done is sat back and been quiet and allowed the situation to subside. He escalated the situation by talking smack.

He threw rocks then tried to hide his hands.
                Clear as day.

She made a stupid remark to the FA for what I guess making her sit and wait in the back of the plane.
                After a few more minutes all would have been well but old guy sparked it

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  He initiated the entire ordeal by jumping into her conversation with the flight attendant.

She said nothing to him.

He overheard her being a Karen to the FA so he butted in and then he caught the wrath as well.

What he should have done is sat back and been quiet and allowed the situation to subside. He escalated the situation by talking smack.

He threw rocks then tried to hide his hands.

Clear as day.

She made a stupid remark to the FA for what I guess making her sit and wait in the back of the plane.

After a few more minutes all would have been well but old guy sparked it
                  Hmmm, or did she spark it with her being a Karen to the FA to begin with. I guess you only see sparks where you want to because that would be the first place I see sparks.
                  Who's to say she would not have continued to escalate with the FA? I mean if she was the type to just calm down, she would have just calmed down, right? Problem is that he wasn't the type either. But make no mistake, this was no more his fault than hers. But also make no mistake, she started it, and then continued it and then took it beyond just words and that's when it became not ok.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by rolylane6; 01-04-2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

She said nothing to him.
                    Was she talking about him?

Comment

I run a medium hub international airport and I don't even enjoy flying anymore...FAs have some tough jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                        Hmmm, or did she spark it with her being a Karen to the FA to begin with. I guess you only see sparks where you want to because that would be the first place I see sparks.
                        Who's to say she would not have continued to escalate with the FA? I mean if she was the type to just calm down, she would have just calmed down, right? Problem is that he wasn't the type either. But make no mistake, this was no more his fault than hers. But also make no mistake, she started it, and then continued it and then took it beyond just words and that's when it became not ok.

In layman's terms TF is a Beta and would be afraid she would kick his ***. So he wouldn't say a word to her.

Comment

My Dad raised me to never EVER lay a hand on a woman. That was back in the 60'-70'-80's... We don't live in those times anymore Unfortunatley..

Times have changed dramatically for the worse and People are crazy.. I would have knocked her smooth out.. WOW She needs phsycho help...

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

It was an A & B conversation.
                            Old man was C and old man interjected himself into the situation.
                            Karen made a stupid comment that should have died a silent death.
                            Old man decided to be the plane's Jesse Sharpton and give Karen an unsolicited a history and geography lesson.
                            The rest is history.

Sometimes it's best to keep your nose out of other people's issues or you may catch a wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Was she talking about him?
                              Karen and the FA were arguing and a bev cart blocking the aisle.
                              Nothing was ever said to or about old man.
                              Karen makes a wild comment to FA then old man decided he would chime in and. "set the record straight" with Karen so THENNNN Karen turns her direction towards old man.

I can only imagine how I'd feel of I'm in academy trying to get the manager to price match an item then from two aisles over a guy comes up and starts commenting on my situation. Sometimes it's best to mind your business!

Comment

Originally posted by FastLife1K View Post
                                I run a medium hub international airport and I don't even enjoy flying anymore...FAs have some tough jobs.
                                1k, I like that.
                                LoL
                                That or UGS

Comment

Working...
                                X