Crazy lady on plane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More about her.
    Patricia Cornwall, the 51-year-old ex-Raiders cheerleader, Playboy model and “Baywatch” actress turned jet-setting realtor is facing federal assault charges after allegedly hitting an 80-year-old potty mouth on an hour-long flight from Tampa to Atlanta.

Comment

Woman: Baywatch actress and Playboy model
      Man: 80 year old

Started when she went to the restroom and came back to find the concessions cart blocking her path to her seat. Flight attendant said to sit in an empty seat until they went by. She started off, "what am Rosa Parks?"

Man trying to put her in her place for such rude behavior said, "Lady, you ain't black, you ain't on a bus, and you ain't Rosa Parks."

That's when the fight started.

Comment

thats not enough for me to ball my fist and square her up.. but if my wife were with me.. oh she had better prayed to whoever she prays to in mask heaven that there was a trauma nurse on board.. my wife will lay hands on someone, fast

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          Woman: Baywatch actress and Playboy model
          Man: 80 year old

Started when she went to the restroom and came back to find the concessions cart blocking her path to her seat. Flight attendant said to sit in an empty seat until they went by. She started off, "what am Rosa Parks?"

Man trying to put her in her place for such rude behavior said, "Lady, you ain't black, you ain't on a bus, and you ain't Rosa Parks."

That's when the fight started.
          That’s funny……

Comment

I ain’t got a job and no criminal history. I would have gut punched her with everything I had and sat and watched her throw up bile with a smile
            On my face

Comment

She should have had her azz drug out by her hair about 10 seconds into that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                In police language:

I decentralized her and redirected to her to the ground using the minimum force necessary.

In retired police language: She got knocked the f&#^ out!
                I like it.

Comment

Love how the Fox report makes the old man sound more like the bad guy

Comment

Why didn't the guy with cart just push her butt on to the back of the plane....that's what I would have done!!

Comment

Hhhmmmm, nudie model, cheerleader, actress? I think I’m seeing a pattern here.

Comment

All planes need a trap door or ejection seat when they get idiots on the planes acting like idiots hit the button and boom their off the plane. Problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Love how the Fox report makes the old man sound more like the bad guy
                          Indeed.

Comment

Unfortunately, these type of occurrences are about to happen more commonly as the MSM continues to brainwash the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              All planes need a trap door or ejection seat when they get idiots on the planes acting like idiots hit the button and boom their off the plane. Problem solved
                              Until people who currently make the rules make those rules also. Then if you're wearing a Trump hat your ejected. BLM and all other stuff is perfectly ok though.

Comment

First off, I would NOT have engaged her at all. IU would have totally ignored her. When she proceeded to strike me or touch me in ANY WAY, SHAPE, or FORM, I am sure 23 years of Correctional Work would have kicked in and I would have
                                "Used the necessary force to control the situation.."

In Lemans terms, she would have been kissing the walk way with a little force assisting her...

Comment

Working...
                                X