No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil and Qatar — has Hamilton gained that much pace with his new engine, or has Verstappen somehow lost pace? Or is it a combination of the two?

I have a feeling the championship will be down to the last few corners of the last race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The [emoji881] has been unleashed![emoji95]
      Toto is peeved off and Ham is doing exactly what he has done since he was in carts.........hard pushing, aggressive, and absolutely fearless. Waiting a fourth night is gonna be tough but it will be historic.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        The [emoji881] has been unleashed![emoji95]
        Toto is peeved off and Ham is doing exactly what he has done since he was in carts.........hard pushing, aggressive, and absolutely fearless. Waiting a fourth night is gonna be tough but it will be historic.[emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

ROFL!! I knew you were going to say that!!

I think MB is cheating!! (Not really, just trying to get under Landrover’s skin. But it wouldn’t surprise me…)

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
          ROFL!! I knew you were going to say that!!

I think MB is cheating!! (Not really, just trying to get under Landrover’s skin. But it wouldn’t surprise me…)

Lmaoooo!!! [emoji854]
          P1 and P2 was all Hamilton. P3 verstappen took it on soft tires. Ham was in 3rd but he was running the HARD tires. Qualifying is gonna be off the charts. [emoji964][emoji95][emoji964][emoji95][emoji964]

Comment

Great qualifying run by Lewis! I think Max would have gotten pole if it wasn’t for that wall…

Comment

Yellow flag, then red flag as Schumacher nails the wall. [emoji15]This restart is going to be hella wild!!!! Redbull got a early Christmas [emoji319] gift from the FIA.....but Mercedes are gonna come out ready.

Comment

What a race, great finish by Bottas and some dirty racing (IMO) by the Dutchman. Hope Lewis crushes him next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                  What a race, great finish by Bottas and some dirty racing (IMO) by the Dutchman. Hope Lewis crushes him next week.

Ditto, ditto and ditto!!! [emoji106] Plus he storms off the podium without acknowledging the other drivers.[emoji102]
                  Tied in points going into the season finale.....it is going to be epic!!!! God, I hope no one gets hurt as it will be super aggressive. [emoji120] Now I need to beg my wife as we need to head over the pond for this race.......[emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji817][emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji817][emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Ditto, ditto and ditto!!! [emoji106] Plus he storms off the podium without acknowledging the other drivers.[emoji102]
                    Tied in points going into the season finale.....it is going to be epic!!!! God, I hope no one gets hurt as it will be super aggressive. [emoji120] Now I need to beg my wife as we need to head over the pond for this race.......[emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji817][emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji817][emoji817][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Wife of the year if she says yes! I can't believe that little punk just walked of the podium. I like aggressive racing, but he always seems to push it to the borderline of dangerous, and it is never his fault. He's the Kyle Bush of F1.

Comment

Last race of the year this weekend! Max and Lewis are tied.

No matter who wins, I feel grateful for a fantastic 2021 season. Great battles throughout the field and among the constructors. A LOT of entertaining races!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post

I have been avoiding social media and this thread until today because I just got to watch the race. What a crazy race!

I for one agree with Alonso that the red flag decisions seemed almost arbitrary and designed to give the most exciting race possible by F1. I was also a little blown away with some of the drivers behavior under the virtual safety cars. They were really really pushing the boundaries of the delta and Lewis was seemingly the most aggressive which from him is completely expected given the battle. Made for great viewing.

I have watched and read the commentary from the incident with Max and Lewis and I am thoroughly confused reading the stewards statement. The DRS zone was partly to blame bc neither driver wanted to be the first to go through the detection zone and then get immediately passed. I think the stewards tried to place as much blame on the drivers as possible but it was really their fault by not telling Lewis first and then Max. Lewis would have timed it to takeover just behind max and then fly by and of course Max is going to crowd it to the limit to slow Lewis on the overtake but it would have been clean.

Comment

Best season since Ive been interested - not even close.

I dont care for Max at all. I cant stand him really. He will absolutely cause something if things start to go poorly for him. That's just who he is.

Hopefully nobody is seriously injured. Hamilton is the only one willing to push him.

Comment

The divisions among the the TOP 2 are obvious and apparent! With this race coming down to Sunday I am having a bad feeling that someone will get hurt........or even killed in Abu Dubai! This mornings P1 and P2 were exciting and I cant wait until tomorrow as they will make some big changes to those cars before Sunday's race.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Best season since Ive been interested - not even close.

I dont care for Max at all. I cant stand him really. He will absolutely cause something if things start to go poorly for him. That's just who he is.

Hopefully nobody is seriously injured. Hamilton is the only one willing to push him.

It’s reminiscent of old Prost/Senna racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                                It’s reminiscent of old Prost/Senna racing.
                                I heard they had major beef on and off the track.
                                Verstappen and Hamilton seem to be fine away from the circuit, but once the engines start "all bets are off" on how things will turn out.

Comment

Working...
                                X