San Antonio Deer Corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Deer Corn

Fellow San Antonio and surrounding area members, what is the best deal you’ve found on deer corn around here lately?

Depends on what you mean by surrounding areas. D&D in Seguin is under $8 by just a little bit.

Comment

Straight from orange corn company outside of rio medina was pretty cheap last time I went by there. Think it was under $8.

Comment

I have been buying corn at Bulverde feed. It was cheaper than where I had been getting it. I think it was around $8 a bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saint Hedwig feed and supply was 7.95 a few weeks ago 50lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            Depends on what you mean by surrounding areas. D&D in Seguin is under $8 by just a little bit.
            New Braunfels, Spring Branch, Boerne, Castroville, La Vernia, and yes Seguin.

Comment

What I have found is that corn prices at any feed store are generally the same or within a few cents. They raise/lower prices based on the market. Walmart and Bucees, not so much price changing. Best deal I have had was buying in bulk from the mill locally, It was generally .50-1.00 cheaper per 100 lbs. Unfortunately, the older couple who owned/ran it have retired and can no longer buy it there. Haven't found another source close by, but h haven't looked too hard either.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                Saint Hedwig feed and supply was 7.95 a few weeks ago 50lbs
                BLACKFIN out here again giving away all our East side secrets!

Picked up some from them just the other day. Corn up at the lease in Menard is $10-$12 so I usually pack it up with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
                  BLACKFIN out here again giving away all our East side secrets!

Picked up some from them just the other day. Corn up at the lease in Menard is $10-$12 so I usually pack it up with me.

Well I gotta support family business lol. I worked there for a few years early on but they are my wife’s 2-3rd cousin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X