No announcement yet.

Ted Nugent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff notes version start at 2:45,go get um Ted, the motor city madman! Somebody needs to,SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      As I said in another post, I haven’t seen that? Can you give some examples of his narcissism?

Most type A people are a bit narcissistic though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      He feeds his own ego. But he does it in very positive ways. Hell he goes on Rogans show to toot his own horn, and lots of people who wouldn't give him a second chance all of a sudden have a total new opinion of him. If folks listened the first time Rogan had him on, he came on ready to battle, and by the end they were best buds.

Then there's the disadvantaged people he takes out hunting and gets into the wild, in a way they would never experience otherwise. I bet if you asked Ted, he'd say he does it because he gets more out of it then the people he takes hunting. Is that selfish? You bet. But I would never consider it bad.

Comment

Hes awesome and dumb *** liberals hate him. Check this out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2T1Al7Q070"]Is Ted Nugent a Poacher? Watch This Before Answering - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He's a badazz mother*****. He's nearly 73 years old and going strong. He could work circles around half of us here. He has been blessed to have seen and done things we could only hope to do. He's over the top but I'm still a fan. Carry on uncle Ted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Ditto.

Then again I’m not a snowflake who can’t handle who speak their mind unfiltered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            ^^^this
            He's a weird dude but I like his unapologetic attitude and more power to him. He has had a crazy, wild life for sure!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've always enjoyed his enthusiasm and attitude. Anyone who stirs up the anti's like he does, well.... lets say I enjoy the popcorn.

Comment

“We are Motorhead, and we play Rock N Roll!”
                Some guys talk less

Comment

Listening now. Absolute gold. I am 35, and incredibly jealous of his energy.

Comment

DeSantis/Nugent 2024

Comment

I'm wrapping this up on my way home from work today. I've enjoyed the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        I’m not a snow flake, but Ted is a narcissistic blow hard
                        100%.

That whole hog hunting from choppers thing 😂.

He couldn’t have mixed up more if the facts on that if he tried.

Comment

Pass - Ted is not good for the hunting world - he provides lots of ammo for the anti-hunters and has done so for years

Comment

Working...
                          X