Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Common decency says if it ain't yours, leave it alone

As far as GWs caring, pretty sure they ran a sting and busted some guy that was stealing stands a few seasons ago. Maybe it was the GWs stands that were getting stolen

Need to read my rules I guess, didn't know you could not leave anything past an hour after shooting hours ended. Would not leave anything I valued very long but would normally leave a hang on stand overnight

You can leave stands/blinds for 72 hours unattended. The rules do say not to leave hunting gear (including decoys) more than one hour after LST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
      Hate to tell ya bud but leaving personal property on fed land is abandonment of property, GW and Sheriff are the ones that are going to be laughing because they won't do a lick about it and have bigger fish to fry.

No, that’s stealing unless you are acting as an agent of the property owner or lessee.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
        Oh yeah, and whomever stole my dummy camera, I have you on the real one that you didn't find and I'll be handing your picture over to the GW and Sheriff's department.. so,, might as well turn yourself in for theft.. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
        That's funny cause I just had my broken dummy camera stolen by a meth head along with a pole saw and climbing stand. The sheriff got him.

Now, on another matter, y'all leave GW Chris Fried stand alone. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          That's funny cause I just had my broken dummy camera stolen by a meth head along with a pole saw and climbing stand. The sheriff got him.

Now, on another matter, y'all leave GW Chris Fried stand alone. Lol
          You mean the hack that got shot while poaching?

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
            You can leave stands/blinds for 72 hours unattended. The rules do say not to leave hunting gear (including decoys) more than one hour after LST.

OK, I knew that from duck hunting. I thought the reference was to stands too. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              OK, I knew that from duck hunting. I thought the reference was to stands too. Thanks for the clarification
              It is in reference to stands I thought, different projects have different rules. I hear people often reference a 48 or 72 hour stand rule on all USACE land but they can all be different, some you can't leave your stand at all.

Comment

Cooper WMA

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                It is in reference to stands I thought, different projects have different rules. I hear people often reference a 48 or 72 hour stand rule on all USACE land but they can all be different, some you can't leave your stand at all.

Each property can be different. I went to the front ‘rules’ section of the APH book for my quote since I didn’t find anything on the page for Cooper to supersede the ‘rules’.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  You mean the hack that got shot while poaching?
                  Yep, that POS, Chris Fried. How he still works as a GW is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Yep, that POS/POACHER, Chris Fried. How he still works as a GW is beyond me.

FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                      FIFY

Yep, thank you. I hope that poacher reads these comments, that scumbag.

Comment

Anybody else out here this evening?

Comment

Hunting in 80 degree weather sucks.

Comment

I was out yesterday... Ain't seen a deer ALL season..... In ALL my years of hunting there that has never happened

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw about 5 in the field across the road feeding when I drove in.

Comment

It's dead calm and veewy quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X