Youth Football Helmet Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Football Helmet Needed

Anyone have one taking up space? My oldest is playing his first year of tackle football this year. Practice starts on Monday and we cannot find a helmet. Need a white one. Youth small or med will do. We tried some on earlier today (wrong color) and the size was brand/model dependent.

Located in the Houston area, Cypress to be specific. Might be willing to travel for the right deal. Not asking for anything free. I will pay a fair price.

If anyone knows of place in the Houston area that carries a good selection, please let me know. I cannot find anything at academy or dicks on-line.

TIA.

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
    Anyone have one taking up space? My oldest is playing his first year of tackle football this year. Practice starts on Monday and we cannot find a helmet. Need a white one. Youth small or med will do. We tried some on earlier today (wrong color) and the size was brand/model dependent.

Located in the Houston area, Cypress to be specific. Might be willing to travel for the right deal. Not asking for anything free. I will pay a fair price.

If anyone knows of place in the Houston area that carries a good selection, please let me know. I cannot find anything at academy or dicks on-line.

TIA.

Just go online and buy one from Amazon
    I suggest a riddell speed flex
    You will probably have it in a day or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No luck with Amazon.

Comment

Good luck brother, we have about 5-6 and counting that were gonna have to paint. Watch some YouTube videos and get after it. There's a nationwide shortage. We had a league wide order into Riddell and they canceled on us saying it would be September sometime before delivery. I second the speedflex or the schutt f7.

Comment

We had the same issue. Several people from our team got them from gopher sporting.

Keep your players safe with a variety of football helmets designed for protection and performance. Shop Gopher Sport now!

Comment

I probably have 1 or 2, but I’m in the FW area. I’ll check when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bump. Still on the hunt. I ordered one from an Academy in Louisiana to be picked up by a family member this morning. That order got canceled, so we are still looking.

Comment

Try epic sports. They sell NOS helmets. Itll be new with the box and tags itll just have a 2018-2019 date sticker.

Also, if you have a play it again sports down there try them.

Comment

Man, the struggle is real. Especially given the recertification process. Check Craigslist and Facebook marketplace.

Comment

Sorry, the one I have is a Youth L

Comment

I have a Speedflex youth medium and a Zenith probably a small my son wore it the year before the speedflex. You can have them. I suck at selling things.

Comment

Working...
                      X